The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Haha, I loved Phil and Michael with their babies!
Original post by laura-rad
Haha, I loved Phil and Michael with their babies!

I know, I loved it when Phil said Lexis has milk, to which Michael replied, formula?

LOL, the image of Phil breastfeeding a baby popped into my head.
Original post by pinda.college
I know, I loved it when Phil said Lexis has milk, to which Michael replied, formula?

LOL, the image of Phil breastfeeding a baby popped into my head.

:rofl2: Disturbing! Its already bad enough for the poor kid to see Phil deflating everyday :frown:
Original post by syrettd
Just had something pointed out to me: There are no married (and together) couples in EE at the moment! The only marriages are Alfie and Kat (separated), Janine and Michael (she's done a runner), Max and Kirsty (they're...whatever), and Dot and Jim (he's permanently off screen).

Good point, there's not really any "happy families" in the show. What about Masood and Zainab, aren't they supposed to be getting married soon or something?
I hope Alfie is taking on Kat to work in the vic ONLY because of Tommy's sake. :slap:

Mary or Maria, that girl that works in the cafe. What does she do????? Just say "thank you" and stuff like that :rolleyes:

Raymando is in hot hot water! Denise>Kim

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Of_the_hook
:rofl2: Disturbing! Its already bad enough for the poor kid to see Phil deflating everyday :frown:

Reminded me of this:

Add Jack Branning to the deflating list, he does it aswell.
i don't get why roxy was wanting kat to work in the vic, what's she up to? So tired of max's cheating storylines, it's getting old. Somethings obviously going to happen as Jo Joyner is leaving the show for a year anyway. Kirsty is so repulsive, they could of at least got someone better looking to be the mysterious woman.

Sharon is being so irritating over this engagement thing, tell Phil to **** off!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by deedee123
i don't get why roxy was wanting kat to work in the vic, what's she up to?

Yeah that was a bit confusing! But I think she wants Alfie to be cool, calm and relaxed and with Kat earning enough money, Alfie will be pleased for both her and tommy. Which should make Alfie in a happier mood thus Roxy and Alfie can get along easily.

I think I just wrote BS. :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Honest
Yeah that was a bit confusing! But I think she wants Alfie to be cool, calm and relaxed and with Kat earning enough money, Alfie will be pleased for both her and tommy. Which should make Alfie in a happier mood thus Roxy and Alfie can get along easily.

I think I just wrote BS. :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know but she was practically spitting with rage at the idea of it when Alfie mentioned it, at first i thought she was trying to employ Bianca so Kat could get more shifts cleaning so Alfie wouldn't feel like he had to take Kat on at the vic :confused: I don't know why he's being so nice to Kat as well, she just cheated on you Alfie FS.
i know but she was practically spitting with rage at the idea of it when Alfie mentioned it, at first i thought she was trying to employ Bianca so Kat could get more shifts cleaning so Alfie wouldn't feel like he had to take Kat on at the vic :confused: I don't know why he's being so nice to Kat as well, she just cheated on you Alfie FS.

I know!!!! We'll have to see what Roxy's intentions are. Alfie is just unbelievable!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by This Honest
I know!!!! We'll have to see what Roxy's intentions are. Alfie is just unbelievable!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they're doomed anyway, it's obvious that she's his rebound.

Ray needs a punch in the face as well!
Yeah they're doomed anyway, it's obvious that she's his rebound.

Ray needs a punch in the face as well!

Poor Roxy :frown:

Don't get me started on Ray! :rant: The look Patrick gave me yesterday :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by myusername.
Good point, there's not really any "happy families" in the show. What about Masood and Zainab, aren't they supposed to be getting married soon or something?

Yeah, supposed to be...

Spoiler

Reply 3993
That was one of the best episodes for a while tbh.
Original post by J.Star
That was one of the best episodes for a while tbh.

Really? That dinner disaster at the Brannings was quite funny though
Heh, is it awful to say I liked Kirsty in that episode?Looks like they're taming her hair now too.
So looks like abby has finally become like the rest of her family.. why the hell would you treat your boyfriend like that? With someone you met OFF THE STREET. WHAT THE FOOOOF????
Reply 3997
Original post by Hustler-1337
Really? That dinner disaster at the Brannings was quite funny though

Yeah, I actually really enjoyed that episode if I'm honest. Not that it was hard for it to be better than recent episodes, though :rolleyes:
Ok, 2 moments:

"I want you two at either ends of the table. You're just cousins tonight!"
"Your husband...AIN'T EVEN YOUR HUSBAND!!!"

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: Only in Eastenders...

I also agree that today's episode was good.
So Eastenders wants to do another cousin ting ting. :rolleyes:
I thought Lauren and Joey was enough. Abs shouldn't have treated Jay like that. Dexter is just a wasteman.

Dinner at the Brannings was hilarious! Way to show your "big happy family" Tanya :clap2:
Kirsty enjoyed it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest