The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.

Original post by Mess.
Why has the actor playing Ricky bothered to leave. He hasn't exactly ever had another job and nor will he as he can't act.

Hopefully he'll be back soon then :colone: that was such a sudden and stupid exit :emo:
Why the hell is Ian with Mandy?!
Original post by Deathly_Hallows
He didn't die.

yes he did don't lie to the OP

Like someone else said he took an overdose, went into a coma and died. It was very emotional :frown:
Original post by oHellno
I literally had no clue Ricky was leaving, is he actually gone? Sorry but no, Bianca can't do that, she cannot chuck him out of the country, that's not on. What a bitch, and Carol too.

I completely agree. I had no idea what so ever that 'Rickkkyyyyyy' was leaving.
And why is Bianca being selfish, she's the only person that didnt want thim around, but the rest of the family do.
And if it was his decision to leave, then they coulda come up with a bit more believable story
Original post by Mess.
Why has the actor playing Ricky bothered to leave. He hasn't exactly ever had another job and nor will he as he can't act.

Remember when he branched out into pop music?

Lol fail
Original post by Mess.

Kind of agree. Just wanted to say that he has had other jobs though lol. Whether they are good or not, I am not to judge lol. He was in Bad Girls [love it]. His character was actually in a relationship with a character being played by the actress playing Mandy. They had a baby together and everything lol. :smile:
Reply 1586
Watching this on iPlayer... bloody hell Ricky, a tattoo? :redface:
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
yes he did don't lie to the OP

Like someone else said he took an overdose, went into a coma and died. It was very emotional :frown:

I must have totally missed that then. :tongue:
Reply 1588
Is it just me who hates this new Lucy
Reply 1589
Rickkyyyy :frown:
I feel he could have fought a bit atleast, he just gave in, if he had tried to convince her more she would have let him stay..
oh and that tattoo was awful
Reply 1590
Original post by franzk

Original post by franzk
Is it just me who hates this new Lucy

Its the fringe tbph.
The major talking point from yesterday:

"The oven needed cleaning"
"Don't think I've seen you clean the oven before"
"I clean it practically every day Ricky!"

Bianca, please.
Original post by Mess.

He'll be back, no doubt. They always do. Majority of major characters leave, try to get acting jobs outside of EE, can't, start to run out of money then comeback to EE. Shane Richie is an example.

But I thought the Julia Theme was abit OTT for Ricky/Bianca, just seemed like it was thrown in last minute. Sad to see Ricky/Bianca split, the former is one of the best cryers in EE behind Phil IMO.

I'm quite glad David left Carol in a heap on the floor last week after what the latter did today, miserable 'ol cow deserves it.
it got a bit messy when I saw lucy for the first time :sexface:
Original post by flowermaster91

denise's weave :rofl2: man the older episodes are so good :drool:

hahahah they are all so relaxed inside but then get so hysterical once theyre outside loooooooooolllll
Ricky is a pussy, Bianca can't think for herself and Carol is a miserable old cow. Love Tiffany though.
I quite like the new Lucy. The old one was pure evil but with this one, it's difficult to tell if she's being evil or genuinely kind :holmes:
Original post by Mess.

:rofl2: this exactly, the episode was so random
Original post by gobananas

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl2:

HAHAHA! :elefant:

Quick Reply

Latest