The Student Room Group

Dance and Trance Music Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Is anyone listening to Armin Van Buurens 'A state of Trance' radio show at the moment? Some class tunes tonight! Im off to see Dave Pearce in a bit, get me in the mood :biggrin:
Hello, i dont like ths type of music, but my bestest bestest friend is a big big fan! But i have to admit, that this type of musci is, like the name suggests, great to dance to-The prom, nothing but dance music and i was on the dance floor all night.
Reply 382
^ what ya chattin' about?
Reply 383
Dj Nastie
^ what ya chattin' about?

She's chatting about how she doesn't like the type of music that our society is about in our society thread:mad: and that she'll only dance to it in a pushed for situation like her prom night. :hmmm: :nn:
Reply 384
And now I'm chatting about this song: I'll Be Your Angel by Kira. Who else loves this song here?^o)
Reply 385
Afraid not, bit to housey for me
Recommened show- Key 103 Flip n Fill. Saturday 8-10.

Listen online.
yeah i listen to that sometimes...even though i don't like flip and fill, although i prefer galaxy manchester for hed kandi, and roger sanchez
Elements
And now I'm chatting about this song: I'll Be Your Angel by Kira. Who else loves this song here?^o)

Yeah a classic
I wish I could get Galaxy....so annoying. I know I can listen online but then your kinda tied to the computer. Theres Fire 107.6 down here but that seems to have less dance music on now. And yeah I like I'll Be Your Angel :biggrin:
Reply 390
Sorry everyone, I saw this thread and just had to post this...look at it as a badge of honour, I don't often go to these sort of lengths to upset people...:biggrin:

trancewarningsmall6pz.gif
No thats actually quite funny but I'd watch with the language...
Reply 392
beach_surf_babe
I wish I could get Galaxy....so annoying. I know I can listen online but then your kinda tied to the computer. Theres Fire 107.6 down here but that seems to have less dance music on now. And yeah I like I'll Be Your Angel :biggrin:

babe if you wana listen to Galaxy FM go to Sky channel 0171 (that is of course dependant on whether or not you have sky :rolleyes: )
Yeah don't have sky either!
Reply 394
Well seeing as i had some spare time this morning i made a new trance cd, well its mainly tracks from 2005/06 but some are from 2003, in track order:

1) Svenson & Gielen-Beachbreeze
2) Gabriel & Dresden Ft Molly-Tracking Tresaure Down
3) Agnelli & Nelson-Shiver
4) Corderoy-Sweetest Dreams
5) Purple Haze-Eden
6) Acves & Eltist-Zonderland
7) Young Parisiens-Next Train
8) K.O.T.A-Waiting
9) The Unknown-White Water
10) Pulser-My Religion
11) Kansai-Remember This Night
12) Saltwater-The Legacy
13) Bam & Ram-Speed Of Light
14) Armanja-Memories
15) Ralph Novell-Hurricane
Reply 395
Making your own compilation CDs sounds like a good idea. :smile: Anyone else done this or planning to do it? How do you do it btw?^o)
I've done that sort of thing before...taken tracks from CD's I have and downloaded them...its quite cool. Especially if you get tracks you haven't heard before.
Reply 397
Yeh i just stuck songs from cds onto windows media player then burnt them onto a cd
Reply 398
Some great songs on this week's Dance Anthems.:smile: Haven't listened to the show; I missed it, but the tracklisting looks good.:biggrin: One song that especially in particular that stands out for me being an absolutely fantastic tune is Satellite by Oceanlab.:biggrin: Anyone here concur or disagree?:p:
Reply 399
Higgy
Yeh i just stuck songs from cds onto windows media player then burnt them onto a cd

Does "burning" them still leave the songs from the CD on the CD too?^o)
Do you put any other type of music on your CDs apart from dance and trance music?

Quick Reply

Latest