The Student Room Group

music friends!

I don't know of this is a little strange or weird but I'd love to have some friends, even if it's just online, that would chat with me about music? I'd love to meet people who have the same taste as me so I don't feel as lonely as I do liking the music that I like lol
My name is Rebecca! I'm from Essex/London, I've just turned nineteen and my favourite artists are the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Doors, the Rolling Stones, the Velvet Underground, the Clash, Sex Pistols, Jimi Hendrix & David Bowie :smile:
So it's a lot of 60s and 70s music basically haha, I also own a blog where I talk about those mentioned above. I know NOBODY in real life (apart from old people lol) that like the same taste as me and are my age. It'd be amazing if you liked classic rock too and would like someone to talk to about these amazing artists! I have so many thoughts about them and I'd love to share them with someone on the same level!!
Original post by rebeccamay6890
I don't know of this is a little strange or weird but I'd love to have some friends, even if it's just online, that would chat with me about music? I'd love to meet people who have the same taste as me so I don't feel as lonely as I do liking the music that I like lol
My name is Rebecca! I'm from Essex/London, I've just turned nineteen and my favourite artists are the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Doors, the Rolling Stones, the Velvet Underground, the Clash, Sex Pistols, Jimi Hendrix & David Bowie :smile:
So it's a lot of 60s and 70s music basically haha, I also own a blog where I talk about those mentioned above. I know NOBODY in real life (apart from old people lol) that like the same taste as me and are my age. It'd be amazing if you liked classic rock too and would like someone to talk to about these amazing artists! I have so many thoughts about them and I'd love to share them with someone on the same level!!

if you don’t eat your meat you can’t have any pudding
Reply 2
Have you thought about attending some concerts that play the music you're interested in?
You could meet people that way and have a 'Music Family'.

For me, I enjoy Trance music, and there's a TranceFamily who connect, share the love for music and attend music events (raves) across the UK and around the world. Luckily in the UK, there's events up and down the country (more or less) each week, so there's plenty to check out.
Everyone should like Hendrix!

Quick Reply

Latest