Dance and Trance Music Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
TheWolf
I didn't say I wanna be on the list :|

Why wouldn't you want to be? :smile:
Reply 61
Commander V
um yeah ive heard a few songs by Jurgen Vries, Lasgo, Ian Van Dahl, DJ Tiesto, Angel City,:biggrin:

Yes!!! :biggrin: Did you like them? We should talk about them soon/more often when we're both online. :p:
Dj Nastie
yea but uk hardcore is just stupid, really bad produced music, a horrible 4x4 kick drum, its like something hammering at your head. The only decent hardcore producer is scott brown.

Higgy
Oh god yeh there are sooo many different genres and all people seem to think is that dance is that crappy commercial house like Eric Prydz 'call on me' and the like grrrr, UK hardcore isnt crap! The best producers are styles & brezze imo and hixxy of course!

sorry but i have to disagree with you both there...yes scott brown is undoubtedly a legend and imo one of the best....and styles, breeze & hixxy are also fantastic producers when it comes to uk hardcore
...but scott brown is too samey...and styles & breeze are too cheesy (i mean come on...did you ever see the video to heartbeatz?!!) and also incredibly over played at events...raverbaby is an excellent label but their songs are played to death and not released to buy until about 20 years after the song's long dead (hardly a benefit to ordinary amateur dj's)

the best producers of uk hardcore are and always will be Brisk and Ham.
Reply 63
beach_surf_babe

One thing I wanna ask is that doesn't it annoy you that people who don't really know dance music think that its all the same?

OMg i hate that, damn zelots who think thats everything else sucks:mad:

--------------

Elements
Yes!!! :biggrin: Did you like them? We should talk about them soon/more often when we're both online. :p:
well i liked what i heard but it really wasnt that much:frown:
Reply 64
Commander V

well i liked what i heard but it really wasnt that much:frown:

:frown: What songs did you hear then? If you can remember. :rolleyes:
Reply 65
Elements
:frown: What songs did you hear then? If you can remember. :rolleyes:
um i dont actually remember much, but i heard sunrise and do you know by angel city,

any recomendations?
Reply 66
Commander V
um i dont actually remember much, but i heard sunrise and do you know by angel city,

any recomendations?

Yes.

Jurgen Vries: The Theme, The Wilderness, Take My Hand, The Opera Song (Brave New World) feat. CMC- check out the video to this too as it's snazzy! :biggrin: Also check out Jurgen Vries' album called Trance Revolutions.

Lasgo: their album Somethings.

Ian Van Dahl: their album Lost And Found is brilliant though the album Ace is fabulous too especially with the song Castles In The Sky.

Angel City: their album Love Me Right.

DJ Tiesto: I've already mentioned in a previous post.

I could be more specific with songs if you want me to.
Reply 67
hmm must remember to give some of those a go, ooo i remember take my hand was the jurgen vries song i heard, it was pretty good actually:biggrin:
Reply 68
heres an in your face, lets get mashed jump up tune on my all time fav. label ~ joker

Name: Sub Zero
Track: The party's over
Labe: Joker (best ever jump up, wicked label)

this is 98, and its a bizzy b tune, heres the link:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...P1KOOKU596DWPJ

Blup Blup!!!!!!!!!!
That link doesn't work!

Has anyone got the Es Vive album from this year? It looks quite good and I may get it....Oh and what are Hed Kandi nights like?
Reply 70
Could i join this union of dance lovin' people? There aren't many of us about - we need to stick together.
*listens*

...quality tune :top: :biggrin:
Reply 73
I think i like breeze & styles stuff so much as im also a massive trance fan first and foremost so the 'trancecore' side of hardcore i find much better than the more freeform stuff aka Scott Brown whos music i cant stand.
Reply 74
Phil_D
Could i join this union of dance lovin' people? There aren't many of us about - we need to stick together.
agreed.
Reply 75
check out www.di.fm got loads of digital dance stations on under different genres
Like both Trance and Dance. Mainly into the big commercial trance DJs.
Reply 77
I wouldnt really say the big commercial trance djs are that commercial as not that many people seem to know what the likes of tiesto, van dyk and ferry corsten produce, i mean in the dance world then yeh they are commercial but in general chart terms they are not.
Reply 78
Higgy
check out www.di.fm got loads of digital dance stations on under different genres

I have, it's brilliant! especially the electronic music guide bit too. :biggrin: Does anyone want the link for that?
Reply 79
Phil_D

You're right! Just added you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest