The Student Room Group

The "What's that song" thread - Mk II

Scroll to see replies

Anyone recognise the song at 7.01 onwards?
This is the funniest thread i have come upon so far LOL
I'm currently struggling to sleep because I'm being driven absolutely mad by this song in my head. Try my best to not be too impossibly vague with this It has a very Britpop esque sound but I'm sure I'm from the mid 2000s

Da da da da da da da da daadaa da (then in a much lower pitch that repeats)

Thats all the words I can remember, the tune of this part goes up and down a lot (as you can tell I have no musical education) and there's drums in the background

The person singing is a male vocalist
Original post by CarmenTess
I'm currently struggling to sleep because I'm being driven absolutely mad by this song in my head. Try my best to not be too impossibly vague with this It has a very Britpop esque sound but I'm sure I'm from the mid 2000s

Thats all the words I can remember, the tune of this part goes up and down a lot (as you can tell I have no musical education) and there's drums in the background

Did you find out what song it is, i think i might be looking for a similar one or the same one
Could be
The Fratellis- Chelsea Dagger
Original post by CarmenTess

Quick Reply

Latest