The Student Room Group

Lapdancing takes off among students struggling with fees

Scroll to see replies

Are you, or has anybody you know at Kingston University or other London universities began poll dancing or lap dancing to pay their way through university?

Kingston University's newspaper The River would love to hear your side of the story for our next issue.

If you have any information please contact me. You may remain anonymous if you wish. Any help would be much appreciated! :smile:
Original post by llessur123
I'd do it. Good money and I don't have any problems with being naked. Might be immoral but I don't care, it's not like I'm having sex with them, easy money.

Lies!

Firstly your profile says you're 17 which last time i checked you're not only too young to even enter a lap dancing club, you're not even legally and adult yet.

Secondly, you're ugly as ****.
Original post by Attlee_party
Lies!

Firstly your profile says you're 17 which last time i checked you're not only too young to even enter a lap dancing club, you're not even legally and adult yet.

Secondly, you're ugly as ****.

I said I would do it if necessary, not that I do it.

Why would you feel the need to say that? I'm not ugly, thanks though..

Also, you can't even see the picture, it's tiny.
I said I would do it if necessary, not that I do it.

Why would you feel the need to say that? I'm not ugly, thanks though..

Also, you can't even see the picture, it's tiny.

Yeah the bit about being ugly as **** I meant to put a " :ahee: " there meaning I was joking. I don't know if you're ugly as ****. And i didn't even notice you had a picture of yourself up.
Original post by Attlee_party
Yeah the bit about being ugly as **** I meant to put a " :ahee: " there meaning I was joking. I don't know if you're ugly as ****. And i didn't even notice you had a picture of yourself up.

Oh right haha. I just thought you were trying to be a ****.
Oh right haha. I just thought you were trying to be a ****.

Well tbh I was trying to be a **** but I had no validity in my insult. It was just a insult I pulled out from no where.
Reply 86
Many married women I know work as hookers. BFD.
Reply 87
I've been doing it for the past two years. It took me about 6 months to train and get fit for it. It is hard work.
Nothing. But people love to get on their moral high horse just because they don't like it or approve of it.
A bit like hookers.

As if it actually harms our society. Our society is already screwed because of Murder, war, pedophiles, and the daily mail. Strippers don't make a damn bit of difference.
It doesn't effect our society at all.

Anyone who says it's wrong for moral reasons is talking out their arse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending