The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by nicoleio
is it easy to find the place were the interviews are being held?? mine is on thurs and driving a 2hour drive away down, never been in derry before haha!!xx

Where are u from hun?? xxx
Reply 181
is it easy to find the place were the interviews are being held?? mine is on thurs and driving a 2hour drive away down, never been in derry before haha!!xx

Hey its really easy to find the MD Building once your in the main carpark it the main building straight in front of you, walk up the steps past the pay station its just in front of you then its quite an old fancy building, you will have no probs finding it..:wink: try allow yourself good time to get there & parked up because it can be a nightmare getting parked at uni especially around 11.30 etc xxxx
Reply 182
Original post by shampoo1
Where are u from hun?? xxx

carrickfergus!!xx
Reply 183
Original post by Joanne238
Hey its really easy to find the MD Building once your in the main carpark it the main building straight in front of you, walk up the steps past the pay station its just in front of you then its quite an old fancy building, you will have no probs finding it..:wink: try allow yourself good time to get there & parked up because it can be a nightmare getting parked at uni especially around 11.30 etc xxxx

thankk youu :smile: :smile: yehh im guna leave quite early since iv no clue wer im going! would make me freak out even more running late!
xxx
Here's hoping :smile:
Ahhh I'd say you feel great now yours is done! Im actually wishing the next week away ! Have you any idea when the offers will be out? Is it a case of a week or two or a month I wonder.
I remb u saying you want Magee the most because of your kids and husband so I hope you get it xxx

hey yes feel so happy its over, but nervously wait the outcome! I was told by the interviewers we should know in 2 week!:smile: Quite shocked its so soon! As last yr it was the 31st March! I wonder if they make the decision then and there or weither a panel will go through it?? :confused:

Fingers & toes crossed for you! xxx
Reply 185
thankk youu :smile: :smile: yehh im guna leave quite early since iv no clue wer im going! would make me freak out even more running late!
xxx

no probs good luck anyway..:wink:xxxx
Reply 186
had my interview today (: i think it went quite well! but ther is just so much competition so not getting my hopes to high! so happy we find out end of march, is quite soon!

fingers crossed everyone!xx
Reply 187
ohhh did you have yours for magee? well lets hope everyone hears good news come the end of march it is really soon but.
Reply 188
had my interview today (: i think it went quite well! but ther is just so much competition so not getting my hopes to high! so happy we find out end of march, is quite soon!

fingers crossed everyone!xx

Heeyyyy,

Glad to hear it went well !!
Mines is Monday ahhhhh roll on!!! Is Monday the last day of interviews??

Im so excited, Im going shopping tomorrow for a black dress to wear with my blazer haha xxx
Reply 189
Hey guys questions asked
are what do you know about clinical placement?
they also give you a scenerio?
and ask you why u want to be a nurse

total of 6 questions asked goodluck :biggrin:
Reply 190
Original post by flower92
Hey guys questions asked
are what do you know about clinical placement?
they also give you a scenerio?
and ask you why u want to be a nurse

total of 6 questions asked goodluck :biggrin:

U are too cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u for the heads up, so much !! xxxxxxxxxxx

OH GOD scenarios give me a heartattack, Im so nervous answering them kinda ones!! haha Is it quite a personal interview? I really like personal ones!!
Do u feel you did ok?? Are you happy?? xxx
Is it only me who thinks giving out the questions which were asked in the interview slightly inapprioate?? I mean it gives people who have not been interviewed an advantage as they can prepare even more! Im all for helping each other when we are on the actual course, after all this is such a competitive course to get into why give other people an advantage!!!! Slightly baffled! :-O
Reply 192
Original post by catherinec18
Is it only me who thinks giving out the questions which were asked in the interview slightly inapprioate?? I mean it gives people who have not been interviewed an advantage as they can prepare even more! Im all for helping each other when we are on the actual course, after all this is such a competitive course to get into why give other people an advantage!!!! Slightly baffled! :-O

I dunno, I don't mind helping people with questions beforehand!
I prefer knowing if it's quite generic or personal (most unis are) or if its role play etc.
I'm quite good with answers so I'd never share answers but I don't mind giving out questions if it helps with nerves! xxx
I dunno, I don't mind helping people with questions beforehand!
I prefer knowing if it's quite generic or personal (most unis are) or if its role play etc.
I'm quite good with answers so I'd never share answers but I don't mind giving out questions if it helps with nerves! xxx

I understand where your coming from but i still feel its not really fair, last year we were all asked the same questions and the people towards the end more or less flew through the interview as they already heard the questions!

I guess everyone is entitled to share their opinion or views... but im just slightly disapointed that people feel the need to share the questions when asked by the panel not too! :-(
Reply 194
Original post by catherinec18
I understand where your coming from but i still feel its not really fair, last year we were all asked the same questions and the people towards the end more or less flew through the interview as they already heard the questions!

I guess everyone is entitled to share their opinion or views... but im just slightly disapointed that people feel the need to share the questions when asked by the panel not too! :-(

If it's any consulation the 2 supplied I already expected/had answers ready for (but the thought of a scenario question petrifies me!!!!!) I've kind of resided myself to the fact that I wont get a place at Derry because I think its just TOO tough this year (or every year lol) but I'm still gonna try my hardest at interview to just put my personality through! Im SO nervous xxx
Reply 195
Well i read from a list of questions magee give me.. so i dont think its baffling. im helping shampoo out because i know she is from manchester and maybe has not heard these questions. If you are looking to be a nurse maybe you should work on helping others out :smile:
Hi everyone, new to this so cope with me. lol Had a interview for Adult nursing at Magee last tuesday thought it went well and loved Magee its' self. Does anyone know when offers or rejections be sent out. Not even a week and can't take the waiting. Really nervous, as Magee is my first choice.:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by flower92
Well i read from a list of questions magee give me.. so i dont think its baffling. im helping shampoo out because i know she is from manchester and maybe has not heard these questions. If you are looking to be a nurse maybe you should work on helping others out :smile:

Magee gave you a list of Questions? I didnt think they did that! :s-smilie: I am aware that being a nurse involves helping others..it alos involves following instruction/codes etc! we were told not to pass on information from the interview!

I simply pointed this out as it happened me last yr i helped others as i was on the first day...

Also actual nurses have advised me not to pass on info either as at the end of the day it competitive! Im all for helping every1 whilst on the course! :biggrin::smile:
Reply 198
Original post by Health& SC Student
Hi everyone, new to this so cope with me. lol Had a interview for Adult nursing at Magge last tuesday thought it went well and loved Magee its' self. Does anyone know when offers or rejections be sent out. Not even a week and can't take the waiting. Really nervous, as Magee is my first choice.:smile:

Hey :smile: they said they are letting us know on the 30th of March. I loved Magee too and really want to put it as my first choice so fingers crossed.
Reply 199
HI U GUYS :smile:

Had my interview and it was not my best one I am afraid :frown:

I was going so well until I was asked what the role of a nurse was and I drew a massssiiivveee blank! Ive never panicked so much in my life. The easiest question I could have been asked and I just went blank. Am so sad :frown:

Ahhhhhh 2 weeks and all is offical though lol xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending