The Student Room Group

Kings college London children nursing

Hello I was wondering what experiences did you have while studying children nursing at kcl ?? Like the assignments?? Exams?? Social life?? Placements and the teachers ?? Because I received an overall distinction in my first year of health and social care level 3 and I am aiming to get DDD or higher so that I can come to kcl
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Nando_27
Hello I was wondering what experiences did you have while studying children nursing at kcl ?? Like the assignments?? Exams?? Social life?? Placements and the teachers ?? Because I received an overall distinction in my first year of health and social care level 3 and I am aiming to get DDD or higher so that I can come to kcl

I also applied for child nursing at KCL for 2024 entry. I also got two Distinctions in health and social care and am wondering the exact same thing. Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by emilyja.xo
I also applied for child nursing at KCL for 2024 entry. I also got two Distinctions in health and social care and am wondering the exact same thing. Thanks
have you gotten any offers yet from kcl they’re taking ages / i have interviews from 4/5 of my choices apart from them just wondering if anyone else is experiencing that?
Original post by Eeems
have you gotten any offers yet from kcl they’re taking ages / i have interviews from 4/5 of my choices apart from them just wondering if anyone else is experiencing that?
I have heard nothing from King's at all. They are known to take a while, but at this point I can't help but worry it's so late now
Original post by Eeems
Yes same here, I’ve had 4/5 interviews but I still havent heard anything at all from kings xx
hey guys i was looking for someone to open a discussion for kcl child’s nursing but i had my interview last week after not hearing fro
them since i first applied in october. i think there will be more interviews send out soon. i hope we all get an offer!! good luck
Reply 6
Original post by hayfa080897
hey guys i was looking for someone to open a discussion for kcl child’s nursing but i had my interview last week after not hearing fro
them since i first applied in october. i think there will be more interviews send out soon. i hope we all get an offer!! good luck
heyy ive got my interview today at 3 could u pls help me out, im so scared n feel unprepared :frown:(
Original post by kssati
heyy ive got my interview today at 3 could u pls help me out, im so scared n feel unprepared :frown:(
heyy girl!! don’t be scared it’ll be suprisingly easy. msg me on insta if you wanna i can help you!! @hayfaxv
Reply 8
Original post by hayfa080897
heyy girl!! don’t be scared it’ll be suprisingly easy. msg me on insta if you wanna i can help you!! @hayfaxv
sent a friend request !! x
Reply 9
Hey does anyone know how long KCL takes to reply back for a decision??
Reply 10
Original post by KeiraB.16
Yes same here, I’ve had 4/5 interviews but I still havent heard anything at all from kings xx

when did you apply for kings ?
Reply 11
Original post by Nando_27
Hey does anyone know how long KCL takes to reply back for a decision??

how was ur interview ?
Reply 12
Original post by kssati

did you get an offer yet?
Reply 13
Original post by exsasys
did you get an offer yet?

no not yet ☹️ it probably gnna take a month or two until they respond back
Reply 14
Original post by kssati
no not yet ☹️ it probably gnna take a month or two until they respond back

omg really? that’s such a long time i’m confused, i did my interview a few days ago and the lady said i would get a response by the end of the day (i haven’t yet) but people usually say it’s 2 days after the interview, what course in nursing specifically did you apply for?
Reply 15
Original post by exsasys
omg really? that’s such a long time i’m confused, i did my interview a few days ago and the lady said i would get a response by the end of the day (i haven’t yet) but people usually say it’s 2 days after the interview, what course in nursing specifically did you apply for?

yeah knowing that its kings they will take a rlly long time to get back to u. it took them 2 months to get back to me for an interview. i applied for children’s nursing 😊 wbu??
Reply 16
Original post by kssati
yeah knowing that its kings they will take a rlly long time to get back to u. it took them 2 months to get back to me for an interview. i applied for children’s nursing 😊 wbu??

adult nursing! and btw did they respond to you with an offer? 2 months is crazy
Reply 17
Original post by exsasys
adult nursing! and btw did they respond to you with an offer? 2 months is crazy

nope they still havent, my interview was on march 20th 😭 and yeah for reall, but tbf it is kcl n they’re known to take long so 🤷🏻*♀️ i guess we’ll have to wait and see
Reply 18
Original post by kssati
nope they still havent, my interview was on march 20th 😭 and yeah for reall, but tbf it is kcl n they’re known to take long so 🤷🏻*♀️ i guess we’ll have to wait and see

yeah ahaha lmk when you get an offer though 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending