The Student Room Group

Adult nursing at the University of Leeds 2024

Hi, is anyone going to the University of Leeds to study adult nursing this year in September? (As a first year)

I would like to make some new friends before I start and what accommodation have you booked for first year?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by juliekm_
Hi, is anyone going to the University of Leeds to study adult nursing this year in September? (As a first year)
I would like to make some new friends before I start and what accommodation have you booked for first year?

hi i have an offer for childrens nursing, maybe we will see eachother around!
Reply 2
Original post by nabeeha111
hi i have an offer for childrens nursing, maybe we will see eachother around!

Aw that’s great and congratulations and yeah definitely and and are you staying in student accommodation for first year?
Aw that’s great and congratulations and yeah definitely and and are you staying in student accommodation for first year?

yess but none of them are really sticking out to me, only really looking at the ones near the health sciences building for convenience though. what are u thinking
Reply 4
yess but none of them are really sticking out to me, only really looking at the ones near the health sciences building for convenience though. what are u thinking

That’s fine and yeah I applied for Lupton so hopefully I get it and I spoke to the accommodation team today at the university of Leeds and they said Lupton is the cheapest accommodation they offer so £111 a week and I will be more likely to get it because I put on my application I want that accommodation and the lowest cost accommodation and it’s an accommodation recommended for adult nursing students and other nursing students like child and it’s the most sociable because it’s in headingley that’s what it says on the university of Leeds accommodation page and I’m glad it’s the cheapest so I have more money to budget my food shopping and other expenses after I’ve paid my rent and you originally from Leeds or?
That’s fine and yeah I applied for Lupton so hopefully I get it and I spoke to the accommodation team today at the university of Leeds and they said Lupton is the cheapest accommodation they offer so £111 a week and I will be more likely to get it because I put on my application I want that accommodation and the lowest cost accommodation and it’s an accommodation recommended for adult nursing students and other nursing students like child and it’s the most sociable because it’s in headingley that’s what it says on the university of Leeds accommodation page and I’m glad it’s the cheapest so I have more money to budget my food shopping and other expenses after I’ve paid my rent and you originally from Leeds or?

im from manchester and ill def check lupton out!! where are you from
Reply 6
im from manchester and ill def check lupton out!! where are you from

Aw that’s good and Manchester is not too far from Leeds and I’m from Leeds and yeah definitely check it out
Aw that’s good and Manchester is not too far from Leeds and I’m from Leeds and yeah definitely check it out

i was kind of hoping for an ensuite bc im not too sure about sharing lol but its an option for sure
Reply 8
i was kind of hoping for an ensuite bc im not too sure about sharing lol but its an option for sure

That’s fine and yeah i don’t mind sharing I share with my family at home so I don’t think it would be any different and I saw a girl on titkok say about uni shared bathroom say the same thing and she said it’s best to share so you can save more money for the other expenses at uni like food shopping like I said before and I’m so excited to start im just counting down the days until September😊
That’s fine and yeah i don’t mind sharing I share with my family at home so I don’t think it would be any different and I saw a girl on titkok say about uni shared bathroom say the same thing and she said it’s best to share so you can save more money for the other expenses at uni like food shopping like I said before and I’m so excited to start im just counting down the days until September😊

same im so excited to start fresh!!
Reply 10
same im so excited to start fresh!!

Yeah me too and I’m hoping I have a great time at freshers
Yeah me too and I’m hoping I have a great time at freshers

yeaaah me too i think, im not sure if freshers is all drinking so idk what to expect
Reply 12
yeaaah me too i think, im not sure if freshers is all drinking so idk what to expect

Yeah it probably will be with the nights out
Yeah it probably will be with the nights out

yeaah dont think im gonna be taking part much then lol
Reply 14
yeaah dont think im gonna be taking part much then lol

Aw alright and I’m guessing you don’t drink?
Aw alright and I’m guessing you don’t drink?

yeaa muslim, but im sure i could join some societies to make friends:smile:)
Reply 16
yeaa muslim, but im sure i could join some societies to make friends:smile:)

Yeah I thought so and yeah definitely you could😊and they have a nursing society called leedsuninursingsociety on instagram it looks really good they events like move night which look really good from their insta page and check them out on Instagram and I will be joining that society as well
Yeah I thought so and yeah definitely you could😊and they have a nursing society called leedsuninursingsociety on instagram it looks really good they events like move night which look really good from their insta page and check them out on Instagram and I will be joining that society as well

oh i will for sure thank uuu
Reply 18
You are welcome😊
You are welcome😊

heyy just wondering if when u were filling out the accom application u only had 4 options?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending