The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

hey everyone well D day is closing in! I am very anxious and nervous! (doesnt help when im full of flu!) I want to wish everyone all the very best! Fingers crossed for us all! I am signing out now for the next week because it is taking over my life! lol I cant stop checking the student room/ucas... and i also cant bare the thought of signing in next week if i have got bad news! So good luck to everyone! xxx
Reply 221
Original post by catherinec18
hey everyone well D day is closing in! I am very anxious and nervous! (doesnt help when im full of flu!) I want to wish everyone all the very best! Fingers crossed for us all! I am signing out now for the next week because it is taking over my life! lol I cant stop checking the student room/ucas... and i also cant bare the thought of signing in next week if i have got bad news! So good luck to everyone! xxx

You too hun :smile: !!!!!!!! xxx
Reply 222
Hiya guys i am totally new to this but what a great site!glad everyone feeling the same as me.Apllied to Maggee for both adult and mental health nursing.Thought interviews went ok but now not so sure listening to evertone else!the waiting is torture.I am a mature student doing the access course x
Reply 223
Original post by Nursecj
Hiya guys i am totally new to this but what a great site!glad everyone feeling the same as me.Apllied to Maggee for both adult and mental health nursing.Thought interviews went ok but now not so sure listening to evertone else!the waiting is torture.I am a mature student doing the access course x

Welcome..:smile: I'm the same ive applied for both Adult & Mental Health..fingers crossed this time next week we should hopefully know either way..finally!! I'm kinda a mature student compared to school leavers im 24.. xxx
Reply 224

Good Luck..:wink: hope you get it...xxx
omg i just cant keep away! who am i kidding! Not long nowwwww :danceboy:
Hi everyone!! :smile: Is it this friday when we all find out if we got offers or not!?
Reply 227
I'm hoping its this friday i cant wait any longer..lol xxx
Original post by Joanne238
I'm hoping its this friday i cant wait any longer..lol xxx

Awh a knw the waitin is killin me!! Gud luck for this friday! :smile:
Reply 229
It is meeaaaannnnntttt to be this Friday !

AH I FEEL SICK xxx
Original post by shampoo1
It is meeaaaannnnntttt to be this Friday !

AH I FEEL SICK xxx

Hope it's this friday!! Can't wait any longer!! lol:s-smilie:
Reply 231
i really cant see it being this friday!! id say next week sometime!

gooood luck erbodyyy :smile::smile:

xxx
Reply 232
Original post by nicoleio
i really cant see it being this friday!! id say next week sometime!

gooood luck erbodyyy :smile::smile:

xxx

Nooooo, why would you say that :frown: hahaha

Ive already got an offer from Liverpool John Moore and am due to hear from UWS any day now. Magee is THE ONE tho lol xxx
Reply 233
Original post by shampoo1
Nooooo, why would you say that :frown: hahaha

Ive already got an offer from Liverpool John Moore and am due to hear from UWS any day now. Magee is THE ONE tho lol xxx

lol no point in everyone getting there hopes up! to be dissapointed come friday! itleast thinking its next week, itd be a lovely surprise if we found out friday!

awww im so nervous!! fingers and toes CROSSED!

xoxxo
Reply 234
Original post by nicoleio
lol no point in everyone getting there hopes up! to be dissapointed come friday! itleast thinking its next week, itd be a lovely surprise if we found out friday!

awww im so nervous!! fingers and toes CROSSED!

xoxxo

Fingers and toes crossed and LOADS of prayers being said!! hahaha
In fairness, Im not confident anymore :frown: Not after my muck up of an interview!!! Still cant believe I went blank at the most basic question like 'what do you think is the role of a nurse' I could kick myself now!!!! xxx
Reply 235
Oh no i dont think i could wait any longer than Friday! i was told at interview it would be but my friend who had interview later on in the week said beg April i am just hoping having earlier interview you find out quicker???maybe thats wishful thinking!i am so so nervous really really want it ahhh!best of luck to all of yous x
I phoned up yesterday and they said they are in the middle of uploading the offers which have to be authorised and that they hope to be done by the end of the week... so fingers crossed! Soooo nervous now! JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!! xx
Reply 237
I phoned up yesterday and they said they are in the middle of uploading the offers which have to be authorised and that they hope to be done by the end of the week... so fingers crossed! Soooo nervous now! JUST WANT TO KNOW!!!! xx

ahhhhhhhhh scaryyy!!!!!! xxxx
Fink i am abut to hve a heart attack!! lol Hope it's this friday can't take the watin!! :frown: Gud luck everyone! for wat everday it is:wink:
AAaagggjhh Magee is meant to be pushing the button at 5. Good luck everyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending