The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

hi just wanted to get signed up and get to know some people before september. im starting adult nuring at magee too and cant wait but its so nerve wrecking heading back to college and not knowing anyone. im from donegal and about 30 min from derry. is anyone else heading in from donegal?
Reply 521
Hi

I Am due to start nursing at magee in sept, as a mature student. Live in the derry area. Waiting on exam results GCSE science on 23 aug. Have you had any word from magee, have heard nothing?
Reply 522
hi there MISSY and MIRANDA

we have a facebook page set up for new magee nurses. if you private mail me your facebook name i can add u! or if you find claire onakoya on facebook (she set up the page) theres alot of info on that :smile: xox
Reply 523
Hey could u add me on the fb page aswell? i'll PM u my real name. Havnt been on this in ages. Have any of you had your medical yet?
Reply 524
Original post by nics012
Hey could u add me on the fb page aswell? i'll PM u my real name. Havnt been on this in ages. Have any of you had your medical yet?

Hi nics012, anyone with conditional offers do not get their medicals or documentation sent until our conditions have been met ie exam results etc.

The other girls who have met their conditions have done their medicals, crb checks and health forms etc. Hope that helps.x
Reply 525
hi guys:smile::smile: i have applied for adult nursing sept 2013 intake for ulster, im from southern ireland and just wodering about the student accommodation as its a big issue for me when have to travel so far, what is the story with placements?do they place you near your student accommodation etc?as i couldn't afford to be paying for a full year and then also nursing placement accommodation:O & just one more question:smile: what is the college wk like i have heard its a 3 day wk, is it spread out? hope i get called for interview, applied for the msc adult nursing for Hertfordshire but got an email saying unsucessful today:frown: so panicing now about the rest:frown:
Heya this is also the first time I've posted on this lol I've got an unconditional offer for nursing and magee , but where did you find your student banner number to apply for halls? 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending