The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nucleo
That'd be only like 2 marks though right? Like the solution makes starch go blue/black.

lol
Reply 1181
Pretty certain one of the diseases for either heart or lung will come up ... pretty much comes up every year if im not mistaken. Immunology is also likely to come up since it's probably the most difficult topic to get your head round (seperates candidates well for boundaries).
Reply 1182
i always seem to get the hsw questions wrong the ones that as you to 'evaluate conclusions' and help?
ask*
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by EffKayy
Probably the test for starch. That hasn't come up yet :colone:

I don't know, but why someone has given me negative reputation for that post I've no idea. If anyone has anything to say regarding my posts, then please either out me in the thread itself or send me a PM explaining yourself. Cowards!
Original post by Tullia
I don't know, but why someone has given me negative reputation for that post I've no idea. If anyone has anything to say regarding my posts, then please either out me in the thread itself or send me a PM explaining yourself. Cowards!

Lol. People neg for no reason - why are you so bothered about it?! :L
Original post by TheFootyKing19
What do you guys think the last two questions will be on?

I'm guessing Cholera/ORT

im going with heart disease and changes of pressure in the heart. Basically somethin to do with the heart
Original post by saba146
i always seem to get the hsw questions wrong the ones that as you to 'evaluate conclusions' and help?

Its hard to help without having a question, as you need to refer to the actual graph and text and stuff but generally you just need to state:

1) Graph shows correlation. (Say whether its positive or negative)
2) Correlation does not show causation & state another factor which could effect the results (e.g smoking, high blood pressure, really depends on the results though.)
3) Look really hard at the graph and see if theres any anomolous data or data which would disprove the conclusions/correlation. (e.g There was one about deaths vs fat in diet per country, or something similar, and one country had the same amount of fat in diet as another, but one had wayy more deaths than the other.. so mention that this would go against the positive correlation)
Original post by EffKayy
Lol. People neg for no reason - why are you so bothered about it?! :L

I'm not really that bothered as it hasn't affected my reputation as I've been given positive reputation elsewhere, but it would be nice to have an explanation to go with it and to have a name to the negative given I don't subscribe. I mean, if I was trolling or making completely inane posts and being purposely unhelpful and misleading, then I would deserve it. I don't feel I do deserve it.
Original post by Tullia
I'm not really that bothered as it hasn't affected my reputation as I've been given positive reputation elsewhere, but it would be nice to have an explanation to go with it and to have a name to the negative given I don't subscribe. I mean, if I was trolling or making completely inane posts and being purposely unhelpful and misleading, then I would deserve it. I don't feel I do deserve it.

But it's not the end of the world haha
Hmmmmmmmm. what to do? Cba doing the same papers AGAIN.
Original post by EffKayy
Hmmmmmmmm. what to do? Cba doing the same papers AGAIN.

Spoiler

Original post by Mocking_bird

Spoiler

I thought you were going to say

Spoiler

hahaha

And okay.. gimme questions :biggrin: (then round 2 its my turn haha)
Original post by EffKayy
But it's not the end of the world haha

In that case I'll quietly allow it to happen.

Also, I did post some questions early this morning. I don't know if you've seen them or done them.
Anyone want to give me some questions? :biggrin:

I will return favour as well!
Original post by Cherry Coke
Anyone want to give me some questions? :biggrin:

I will return favour as well!

No you give us some questions first.

thankssssssssss
Original post by Tullia
In that case I'll quietly allow it to happen.

Also, I did post some questions early this morning. I don't know if you've seen them or done them.

Yeap I think I did them (? not sure).
But your questions are hard.. well they're too long lol
Original post by EffKayy
No you give us some questions first.

thankssssssssss

No I insist you go first. :camp:
Original post by Cherry Coke
No I insist you go first. :camp:

no
Original post by EffKayy
I thought you were going to say

Spoiler

hahaha

And okay.. gimme questions :biggrin: (then round 2 its my turn haha)

:laugh:!

& finee..

1)The following diagrams show 5 molecules A to E

Which molecule, a to e:
a) Is one of the monomers which combine to form starch?
b) contain peptide bonds?
c) could be an oil?
d) is one of the molecules tht form a trigylceride.
(4 marks)

2) Give 2 substances formed when two amino acid molecules join together. (2 marks)

3) Many large biological molecules are polymers. Explain why triglycerides are not polymers. (1 mark).
Original post by EffKayy
no

was about to give you some questions but okay then. nvm

Latest

Trending

Trending