The Student Room Group

Dear x, y and z

So i thought we could have one of these threads again, where we can all get things off our chest.

Dear B, I really like you I do. You're different, unique and intelligent. You amaze me and i'm starting to fall for you, hard. It's been a long time since I've felt like I could fully trust another guy and see a future with. When you told me about her and that you have a crush on her, it broke my heart. The way you feel about her is the way I feel about you. I guess i have to leave it at that and stay away, it hurts to know that you and I will never be. :frown:

Dear A, Our relationship was short, but intense. I was afraid of what you might be capable of, I wanted it to work, i really did. I'm sorry.

Dear J, Like me, i hope you think we will meet again, we were young and still are. We need time apart to grow individually, you are the only person i could truly be myself with.

Dear M, I wish to see you again, I truly believe you are my soul mate. I miss you so much. I still love you and always will.

Dear R, You are a big flirt, i know about the other girls, I know what you want from me. Why are we playing games?
Dear S, my first crush. You were very cute and kept on flirting with me days on end. But I could never ever understand you. It was clear you liked me then why did you go out with all those boys? Every month it was another boyfriend. Hmm :shifty:. You still flirted with me until the end of my secondary school life.

Dear C, wow really me - why? You knew very well I liked you, yet you never made a conversation with me. I guess we were from two different worlds in terms of personality... Now you have a boyfriend and the other day I saw you working in Tesco, was I a distraction? :wink:

Dear girl on the train, stop looking me! It's annoying. :biggrin:. Smile, after smile, after smile. I will have talk to you next time I see you. You're confident when you meet one of your friends, but towards me you're the shyest thing ever.
Dear R, I was too young and immature for a relationship you know, you shouldn't have kept pushing me for sex and commitment because it made me end up detesting you for the things you manipulated me into doing. You're a decent-ish guy but even now I try to avoid you because if you are telling the truth and you actually are still in love with me, it scares the hell out of me.

Dear R2, I freaking loved you man. I can't believe I managed to keep kidding myself we had such a great relationship when you were so cold and distant to me most of the time. I did love our relationship though, it's just since you've ended it that it's made me relive all the bad points. You were my first love but I know sure as hell that you never loved me. You said so. Yet I kept hanging on to the hope that one day things would be okay. I still don't understand why you broke up with me considering I was giving you everything that I'd never offered to any other man before. And I've met someone new, R. I know it's horribly soon but he treats me like a princess and calls me beautiful, he makes me feel 1000 times more like a good person than I ever did with you. But if you have found out about us, I hope you're okay with it because you're such a lovely guy and I would hate to hurt you, even after how much you hurt me.

Dear E, I can't work you out! One minute you'll be acting like I'm everything and the next you'll be off flirting with every other passable girl in the building! I don't really care though because it's attention I'm craving right now, not a relationship. But if you were to like me enough to be your girlfriend, I wouldn't say no you know. You're a very different person to what I judged when I first met you; I'm beginning to like you a lot, and you're being such a good friend/fling - whatever you want to call it. And I hope you understand why I'm reluctant to tell people about us. I know I've moved on inhumanely fast and not only am I worried about R2 being hurt, I don't want people to judge me because yes, I am that shallow.

Whew, sorry for the essay! Had a lot to get off my chest :redface:
Lord ave mercy you're a right head case...so have many guys been ballz deep inside?
Dear N, we were involved with each other for nearly 4 years - a lot of it was amazing, but towards the end it was just too painful. When the time came for it, you were there for me and I couldn't have asked for any more; but a couple of months down the line you betrayed my trust and that really hurt - I don't think you ever helped me to regain that trust in you. All I ever did was care for you and want to make you happy, and it hurt me that you were distant and tried to make me look like the bad person towards the end of everything - I just never understood why you didn't want to let me in. I miss you like mad and I do want to talk again, because I know deep down you do care and that we can't just abandon a friendship, because of everything we've been through together. But right now, I need to live my own life as I know if we talked at the moment it would hurt me too much. But as we've always said to each other - don't give up on me.

Dear M - I miss you like crazy and there's not a day that goes by where I don't think of you. So much has changed since you died; university has shaped me as a person and I'm glad I didn't drop out at the beginning of first year, as I'm really finding my place here and I've made some great friends. Things are proving somewhat difficult to handle at the moment, as it's weird having another woman around our house; I kind of wish Dad was a little more subtle about it. But then, I'm just glad he's happy and I'm sure you agree with me when I say that I don't want him to be alone. There are some times when I wish you were here to give me advice and just to have a massive hug - life sucks sometimes and I know you'd always say the right things, whether it's what I wanted to here or not. All I can say is that, I'll be fine - I'll try not to make the same mistakes you said you did, and I'll live my life as much as I can. What happened to you, and all that you did about it definitely taught me that. You were, and still are a strong person, and I want to carry that on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending