The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ahhh :smile:
omg even my mum got that joke.

*headdesk*
Reply 102
Yeah I was saying 'one-sixtyfourth i squared' in different ways trying to work it out :ashamed2:
my mum would struggle to tell me what the square root of 64 was never mind get that joke.

got a maths exam tomorrow. vector calculus and fourier stuff. astronomy on wednesday then i'm done. can't wait.
TheRabbit

I saw you today :hello:
Original post by TheUnbeliever
I saw you today :hello:

You did? In the library? (can't think when else!) I was being a geek and studying just after I got my exam results. Why where you in Aberdeen :smile:

EDIT: (I should probably point out I passed all my exams and I was studying for next years)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheRabbit
You did? In the library? (can't think when else!) I was being a geek and studying just after I got my exam results. Why where you in Aberdeen :smile:

Yeah, I was sitting eating my lunch when you walked in. I've been up with Rosie for a couple weeks, working on my dissertation. :p: 'Twas her that pointed you out - I didn't know what you looked like! Sounds like you're keen, although studying's always much more fun when you've the time to deviate from a syllabus or linger on interesting topics...
Yeah, I was sitting eating my lunch when you walked in. I've been up with Rosie for a couple weeks, working on my dissertation. :p: 'Twas her that pointed you out - I didn't know what you looked like! Sounds like you're keen, although studying's always much more fun when you've the time to deviate from a syllabus or linger on interesting topics...

Ah right, do you like the new library? Yeah I went on Rosie's fb to see what you look like so I could try and remember if I saw you (I don't).

I still have class until June the 22nd and we have some practise exams before then (plus one real exam I really ought to get round to looking at the course book for) but I have't doen any work for the last 2 weeks so felt I should perhaps start!

EDIT: (I should probably point out I passed all my exams and I was studying for next years)

I want you to be my doctor. Anyone that committed must be brilliant. :awesome:
Ah right, do you like the new library? Yeah I went on Rosie's fb to see what you look like so I could try and remember if I saw you (I don't).

Yeah, I do! It's quite imposing from the outside, but I like the reworked plaza outside and inside is light and airy, a pleasant environment to work in. A great improvement on the old library, although it seemed to be trying to get some last attention-seeking in today :p: (Wind blew scaffolding from the demolition into the new library. EDIT: ... and got it closed. :shifty:) I don't think you would have seen me; I don't remember you looking across.

I still have class until June the 22nd and we have some practise exams before then (plus one real exam I really ought to get round to looking at the course book for) but I have't doen any work for the last 2 weeks so felt I should perhaps start!

Ah, so a bit more motivated, then! Good luck :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah, I do! It's quite imposing from the outside, but I like the reworked plaza outside and inside is light and airy, a pleasant environment to work in. A great improvement on the old library, although it seemed to be trying to get some last attention-seeking in today :p: (Wind blew scaffolding from the demolition into the new library.

Thanks :smile: I really like it for studying in - far nicer than the dark place that is the medical school library. The coffee machine did get to me a bit though on the days I spent the whole day in there revising, you can still hear it on the 7th floor. I did discover that the coffee machine noise isn't so bad on the other floors if you go to the other side - as the books dampen it.
The coffee machine did get to me a bit though on the days I spent the whole day in there revising, you can still hear it on the 7th floor.

For what it's worth, we usually use the education section on the 6th floor (I think) - it's got glass walls, and has been absolutely silent every time I've been in.
finished my last exam for the year earlier, great feeling.

this place gets so busy around exam time, looking forward to the 2012 higher maths paper being branded the hardest ever. :tongue:
And this thread gets my 2000th post.
Went to Sister Act - amazing! Though as my friend pointed out there was a ratio of about 5 woman to every man! A bit of glitter makes everything seem better.
Went to Sister Act - amazing! Though as my friend pointed out there was a ratio of about 5 woman to every man! A bit of glitter makes everything seem better.

Ooh, I'm going to see that on Friday for a friend's 21st! :biggrin:
Oh Christ. This is how stressful exams can be.

3.45pm and I'm sitting drinking in my house alone.

Poor times :frown:
Reply 119
This is terrible. I just woke up half an hour ago and my sleeping pattern is an absolute joke. How the hell can I fix it before Monday? :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending