The Student Room Group

KCL vs UCLA

Poll

KCL vs UCLA

hi! i know this site is for UK students but i just wanted your opinion on which university you think is more prestigious? in terms of which is more well known and which ranks higher if you compare the two. UCLA or Kings college london? i know prestige isnt the sole determining factor in which university i will ultimately choose but i was just wondering because i have gotten many different contradicting opinions. Thank you so much!
Original post by Nutella<3
hi! i know this site is for UK students but i just wanted your opinion on which university you think is more prestigious? in terms of which is more well known and which ranks higher if you compare the two. UCLA or Kings college london? i know prestige isnt the sole determining factor in which university i will ultimately choose but i was just wondering because i have gotten many different contradicting opinions. Thank you so much!

Hi Nutella! I know this is 11 years late, but I am currently at the same crossroads as you were. Which one did you pick in the end and why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending