The Student Room Group

OCR Psychology G544 June 18th 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
what type of data does a questionnaire give you?
Original post by asaaal
what type of data does a questionnaire give you?

depends if the questionnaire is opened or closed.

if the questions are opened = qualitative data
closed = quantitative data
Reply 782
Original post by ellasmith
depends if the questionnaire is opened or closed.

if the questions are opened = qualitative data
closed = quantitative data

noo i mean like nominal/ordinal/ratio :P
Original post by asaaal
noo i mean like nominal/ordinal/ratio :P

HMM, good question. if anyone else knows quote me too!
Reply 784
excuse me for the massive font but
NEVER EVER HAVE TO OPEN ANOTHER PSYCHOLOGY BOOK EVER IN OUR LIVES IN 8 HOURS AND 56 MINUTES FROM NOW !!!!!!!

:dancing2::dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:
Reply 785
Original post by asaaal
NEVER EVER HAVE TO OPEN ANOTHER PSYCHOLOGY BOOK EVER IN OUR LIVES IN 8 HOURS AND 56 MINUTES FROM NOW !!!!!!!

:dancing2::dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2: :dancing2:

Oh Lord! This has actually motivated me to just go over the final bits and pieces :tongue:
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!
Is it certain that an approach would come up for section B?? If not..im screwwwwwed! >.<
Reply 787
Can statistical tests be used on self-report?
Reply 788
Original post by Palv
Oh Lord! This has actually motivated me to just go over the final bits and pieces :tongue:
Thank you and GOOD LUCK!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO :biggrin:

im going to bed now, goodnight and good luck everyone
i hope you all do well !!!

:smile: !
Reply 789
Original post by Hanz_a93
Is it certain that an approach would come up for section B?? If not..im screwwwwwed! >.<

So far there has always been one approaches and one issues question so as long as OCR don't want to shock us then there should certainly be a question on an approach or perspective :smile:
Reply 790
Original post by lg11
Can statistical tests be used on self-report?

I think so because one can gather nominal, ordinal or interval data from questionnaires.
Reply 791
Good luck everyone ! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Could both questions in section B be on approaches or does it have to be two different things? Panicking now as I haven't revised approaches as I'm better on issues and debates.

Reply 793
Original post by emilynicole
Could both questions in section B be on approaches or does it have to be two different things? Panicking now as I haven't revised approaches as I'm better on issues and debates.

I *believe* they put one of each. I don't think there's anything stopping them putting two approaches/perspectives or two issue/debate questions but since this paper has been used, I don't think they have.
(I'm sorry that I can't be 100% sure, I just wanted to put your mind at rest, a LOT of students do only focus on one, either approaches or the issues)
Original post by alexremix
I *believe* they put one of each. I don't think there's anything stopping them putting two approaches/perspectives or two issue/debate questions but since this paper has been used, I don't think they have.
(I'm sorry that I can't be 100% sure, I just wanted to put your mind at rest, a LOT of students do only focus on one, either approaches or the issues)

Thank you! I really really hope it all turns out well with good, straightforward questions!
Good luck :smile:

GOOD LUCK EVRY1!! i hope we all do well nd get the questions we want. nd thnx 4 all the help.

Original post by smart girl
GOOD LUCK EVRY1!! i hope we all do well nd get the questions we want. nd thnx 4 all the help.

Good luck to you too :smile: let's hope we have all learnt the things we need to :smile:

Reply 797
soon this torture will be over..
Reply 798
Original post by asaaal

That actually sounds too good be true ahhhhh :biggrin: Can't wait. Only 4 hours now!
Reply 799
ARGH

I put the wrong percentage for p and rushed the last bits of Section B. I did the snapshot question and used Samuel and Bryant a lot. I have the feeling I've done badly. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending