The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry F321 Exam. - [Next Tuesday[

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by FreddieKeen
How can you misspell misspell and cramming? LMAO retard alert!

:wink:

^^ LOOOL owned son!
Original post by otrivine
was it not 32.09 cant remember?

That's what I got for the relative atomic mass calculation, but I'm talking about the volume of oxygen produced in the last question :smile:
Reply 982
Original post by Pride
that is what sulfuric acid is...

yes...but
the compound was SrSO3
I dont see how you get H2SO4
by definition an acid is a proton donor, not a proton and oxygen donor
Original post by Holz888
That's what I got for the relative atomic mass calculation, but I'm talking about the volume of oxygen produced in the last question :smile:

i got 242 something around there i remember some point i got 0.0206 mole around that ? and then multiplied by 24000
Reply 984
Original post by Pride
you've forgotten the dative covalent bond arrow from N to H

its a dot cross diagram, you dont need it as long as you show that the electrons are from the Nitrogen
Original post by jarasta
its a dot cross diagram, you dont need it as long as you show that the electrons are from the Nitrogen

did we need to put the + sign charge ?
Reply 986
did we need to put the + sign charge ?

yes you did :/.
Reply 987
i got 242 something around there i remember some point i got 0.0206 mole around that ? and then multiplied by 24000

did you multiply the moles you worked out by 1.5
if so thats correct it was 242

Im soooooo angry at myself for this. I FORGOT TO WRITE MY ANSWER DOWN :'( :angry:
Reply 988
Original post by Pride
otrivine you're back! how'd it go?

It was magnesium. It took me a while to do that one, left till the end. Did you see how loads of what we predicted came up? S8 has only vdW's because there are no electronegativity differences in the molecule, so no dipoles.

yessssss i wrote this
Original post by jarasta
yes you did :/.

if i drew the correct structure and forgot the sign i lost 1 mark?
Original post by kamric
I tried to persuade my examiner to be nice to me once. It was an English (Yuck) exam and it made me want to cry. And instead of spending my time usefully writing an essay I literally wrote a long winded paragraph about how life was always horrible to me and that I therefore deserved something nice to happen for a change. Lol. It would've been funny to see the look on his face after reading it.

what did you end up getting in the paper?
Reply 991
Original post by monkeytimes
I doubt it , I think itd be a min of 47 for an A:/ As people said , it was a tricky paper , however it was very quick for you to loose marks on;p ( i noticed when i misread things) ... and ive made a couple of mistakes especially on the magnesium one and the gas one :L oh well , will defo learn from my mistakes... not keen on re-sitting in January and paying the (20 pound fee ) but need A/B at AS:smile: nerves destroyed me today ha:L

i hope it is around 45 do oyu think ppl found it hard personally it ohught it as ok accept for the magnesium 3 marker uestion etc
Original post by jarasta

Im soooooo angry at myself for this. I FORGOT TO WRITE MY ANSWER DOWN :'( :angry:

yes i got 242 ! cause first i did i worked out the moles and find the mr of KCLO3 and then i got the moles for that then did the mole ratio then multiplied that mole answer with 24,000 and that gave me something 241.92 cant remember then rounded to 242
Reply 993
if i drew the correct structure and forgot the sign i lost 1 mark?

I done NH4 + in one vracket and then the dot and cross for cl-
Reply 994
[QUOTE="meissnereffect;37560432"]what did you end up getting in the paper?[/QUOTE
Dont know about the exam grade but overall an A. (because of my cwk) so probably a B
Reply 995
yes i got 242 ! cause first i did i worked out the moles and find the mr of KCLO3 and then i got the moles for that then did the mole ratio then multiplied that mole answer with 24,000 and that gave me something 241.92 cant remember then rounded to 242

exactly the same method+ answer
Original post by blue012
I done NH4 + in one vracket and then the dot and cross for cl-

what i did was drew the N and then the 4 H and CL bonded to the N then i drew 2 same dots For hydrogen . cause it was dative covalent did i ogt NH4+ and CL- and then i said dative is where both of the electrons come from the same atom.
Reply 997
Original post by jarasta

where did you write it then?
Original post by blue012
exactly the same method+ answer

hi 5 :wink:
Reply 999
What do you think grade boundaries are going to be? Maybe 48 for an A im thinking....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending