Reply 180
Original post by 007Shella
It's just personal.........
They hate us.............

Haha agreed.

Perhaps it will be 95% this year :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 181
it was only high grade boundaries as it was an "easy" paper. Although the paper itself wasn't easy, the reason for the grade boundaries being high in January 2012 as there were little questions that could distinguish between the "A" grade candidates and the "E" grade candidates.

My teacher rang the exam board and we were assured that tomorrow there will be questions to resolve this and be able to tell apart the "A" from the "E"
therefore, learn your content!
Original post by Killer_94
hopefully this exam won't be too bad.. I think the CGP covers pretty much everything you need to know

Hey killer_94
are you sure the guide covers everything? ive gone through it once, but i realized it didnt have anything on spermatogenesis oogenesis. :s-smilie:
Yep but don't rely on it too heavily
Refer back to the main book

haha i was scared that someone was going to say that :s lol i guess back to the book. thanks :smile:
Reply 184
Hey, can someone please upload the jan 2012 edexel unit 2 paper.

Thanks
Original post by Lucozad
Hey, can someone please upload the jan 2012 edexel unit 2 paper.

Thanks

Here you go :smile:
Reply 186
Original post by Kathleen <3
Here you go :smile:

Wow, Thank you:smile:
Original post by MarshmallowBob
Hey killer_94
are you sure the guide covers everything? ive gone through it once, but i realized it didnt have anything on spermatogenesis oogenesis. :s-smilie:

We don't need to know about them, they aren't in the specification
haha i was scared that someone was going to say that :s lol i guess back to the book. thanks :smile:

Be prepared for the worst ! is what I say ! lol
Original post by cisne
some notes....
I have one other for stem cells too...Will upload it asap...

Your notes are really good :smile: can you upload the stem cells too?
Be prepared for the worst ! is what I say ! lol

lol
Expect the best, Prepare for the worst. -Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Reply 191
Original post by ofudge
it was only high grade boundaries as it was an "easy" paper. Although the paper itself wasn't easy, the reason for the grade boundaries being high in January 2012 as there were little questions that could distinguish between the "A" grade candidates and the "E" grade candidates.

My teacher rang the exam board and we were assured that tomorrow there will be questions to resolve this and be able to tell apart the "A" from the "E"
therefore, learn your content!

Thanks - that's useful

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8vjgzCDmfidZk5yX0t6ODJJNjA

Here's my general notes if anyone wants them ^^ Feel bad using everyone elses without uploading some of my own!
Original post by Matt_payne
We don't need to know about them, they aren't in the specification

Sigh- relief! thanks a million. :biggrin:
Reply 194
Does anyone know if we actually have to remember the formula for the simpson index of diversity? Is this something we might be asked to work out?

Reply 195
Hey killer_94

What on earth is 'spermatogenesis oogenesis???
I am in year 13 and am retaking this unit because A2 is just impossible and need all the marks I can get - but never heard of that!!
Reply 196
Original post by hannah_27
What on earth is 'spermatogenesis oogenesis???
I am in year 13 and am retaking this unit because A2 is just impossible and need all the marks I can get - but never heard of that!!

It basically just means how they are formed - genesis to do with anything means that, eg carcinogenesis is how cancer cells are formed.

And no I don't think we need to know how sperm / eggs are formed.

Sigh- relief! thanks a million. :biggrin:

that's ok haha, the green student book contains a lot of extra things
Reply 198
I already feel like I'm gonna fail so I haven't had any motivation whatsoever to revise :frown:
Reply 199
Anyone know why endemic species have low genetic diversity?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending