The Student Room Group

A2 wjec law -LA3+LA4 15th june+25th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Bexda
Anyone thinking that because magistrates was on la3 that it won't be on tomorrow?

I'm hoping for either CPS, BAIL, STRICT LIABILITY, SENTENCING, RULE OF LAW

that would be my perfect paper
Reply 101
Original post by ~S94
I take it you lot do Option 2 of LA4.

Anyone out there doing Option 3. If only more people took WJEC Law. There are very few actually!

I'm doing option 3! What have you revised?
I've looked at human rights, protection and infringement of privacy and discrimination. Are you going to look at any AS?
Reply 102
Original post by OxfordPotential
2012 paper anyone? (jan)?

LA4 Jan 2012 option 2 :smile:
Reply 103
Original post by shaziaxo
I'm doing option 3! What have you revised?
I've looked at human rights, protection and infringement of privacy and discrimination. Are you going to look at any AS?

Ive looked at Human rights though it only tends to be a section B question sadly. Im really hoping Discrimination comes up but I have a feeling it wont as it has for the last couple of papers I think now. Ive done Freedom of Religion also though hoping to avoid that. And then privacy and freedom of expression from LA3.

For the AS ive gone through the Judiciary, Precedent, Statutory Interpretation, Rule of Law and will probably later cover a few other topics such as EU law or Law reform maybe. Thats the problem with the synoptic element as it really could almost be anything though its got to be related to an extent I suppose.
Original post by Cania
LA4 Jan 2012 option 2 :smile:

such a star! Thank you !
are there any certain defences people arent revising because they dont think they'll come up?
Reply 106
Original post by OxfordPotential
are there any certain defences people arent revising because they dont think they'll come up?

I'm not doing defences, there are usually 2 that are defences and two that aren't...apparently they are the hardest to write about
Reply 107
Original post by ~S94
Ive looked at Human rights though it only tends to be a section B question sadly. Im really hoping Discrimination comes up but I have a feeling it wont as it has for the last couple of papers I think now. Ive done Freedom of Religion also though hoping to avoid that. And then privacy and freedom of expression from LA3.

For the AS ive gone through the Judiciary, Precedent, Statutory Interpretation, Rule of Law and will probably later cover a few other topics such as EU law or Law reform maybe. Thats the problem with the synoptic element as it really could almost be anything though its got to be related to an extent I suppose.

I'm hoping the same thing as you!

Well there has been a part b on LA4 Section B on human rights on each paper so far, so I'm counting on that fingers crossed! I haven't look at any AS since LA3, but I remember most of it so that's what I'm relying on...
Original post by Bexda
It doesn't, it's all of the defences only :smile:

Oh brilliant ahaha phew! thanks!
Reply 109
hows every1 feeling , hope u guys have a good last exam
Good luck everyone!
Hope you all do fantastically! :smile:
Reply 111
to me personally that the most perfect exam , could believe my luck with stat. interpretation
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 112
I did rule of law, it didn't go so well but the adult sentencing went alright and so did Bail & CPS
Reply 113
Original post by Bexda
I did rule of law, it didn't go so well but the adult sentencing went alright and so did Bail & CPS

i also did cps +bail - i looked at the grade boudries and therir quite lOW:smile:
Reply 114
Original post by ndubz4lyf
i also did cps +bail - i looked at the grade boudries and therir quite lOW:smile:

fingers cross! I was surprised their was nothing juvernille on there :L So is everyone free now?

i'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Reply 115
Original post by Bexda
fingers cross! I was surprised their was nothing juvernille on there :L So is everyone free now?

i'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2, 3 MONTHS HOLIDAY- WAITING FOR AUGUST 16TH , HOPE U GET GOOD RESULTS
Reply 116
Original post by ndubz4lyf
im FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 2, 3 MONTHS HOLIDAY- WAITING FOR AUGUST 16TH , HOPE U GET GOOD RESULTS

I hope it all goes well for you too :smile: where are you off to in September? I just hope I get at least a D considering how bad the last one went, I got a BC last year so hopefully it will bump it up!
Reply 117
Yay all over! Didn't think it went really good but awwwwh well !! Good luck to everyone! Cannot wait to go out tonight despite the weather ! Xx
Reply 118
Original post by Bexda
I hope it all goes well for you too :smile: where are you off to in September? I just hope I get at least a D considering how bad the last one went, I got a BC last year so hopefully it will bump it up!

well my ucas is done for leads but hopefully i can adjust, u
Reply 119
so what did everyone get today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending