The Student Room Group

A2 wjec law -LA3+LA4 15th june+25th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by ndubz4lyf
so what did everyone get today

Law exam went much better than expected and I got an A, thank you. And yourself?
Reply 121
I made it all up and got a C and a D, dropping it down to a D but I MADE IT ALL UP AND STILL DIDN'T GET A U! Shows you how cruddy our law is!
Reply 122
i'm also going to the university of my choice with a BBDD From a-levels, whoooppppp!!!
Reply 123
Original post by Bexda
i'm also going to the university of my choice with a BBDD From a-levels, whoooppppp!!!

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 124
wjec law was the worst, having to learn from both AS and A2, THIS MADE ME DROP FROM A to a B but i still got into kings college so i guess i'm over it
Reply 125
wjec law was the worst, having to learn from both AS and A2, THIS MADE ME DROP FROM A to a B but i still got into kings college so i guess i'm over it

KINGS IS AMAZING!! Well Done!! x
Reply 126
I kept my A which I'm happy with and going to the uni of my choice so im landed :biggrin: x
Reply 127

Well done! :biggrin:

Original post by SD12
I kept my A which I'm happy with and going to the uni of my choice so im landed :biggrin: x

Congrats :smile: Where are you off to?
Reply 128
I got an A overall with 100% on LA4. I got in my first choice and i'm really pleased. Hope everyone else did well (:
Reply 129
Original post by Cania
Well done! :biggrin:

Congrats :smile: Where are you off to?

I'm off to Cardiff uni to do law haha! You ?
Reply 130
Original post by JessQ
I got an A overall with 100% on LA4. I got in my first choice and i'm really pleased. Hope everyone else did well (:

Well done! Where are you off to? :smile:

Original post by SD12
I'm off to Cardiff uni to do law haha! You ?

Warwick for law - congrats, I know a few people going to Cardiff, it looks lovely!
Reply 131
Original post by Cania
Well done! Where are you off to? :smile:

LJMU for Law and Criminal Justice. Really excited. What about you?
Reply 132
LJMU for Law and Criminal Justice. Really excited. What about you?

Liverpool is such a nice place, I hope you have a great time :biggrin: Warwick for Law - excited and nervous at the same time :smile:
whoever you are...holy **** thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending