The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IffyWiffy
I got the same... where is this 42% coming from?

I got 49.98% too but it's definitely not correct :frown:
Reply 1381
Original post by NellyNoodles
I dunno about you guys, but I did all the past papers and I had an immense amount of difficulty.. :dontknow:

Same! .. :frown:
Reply 1382
Original post by umair.khan
Ahh , im in the same boat as you :L, erm im going into college tomorrow to ask my teacher what might come up. He's an aqa examiner so his predictions usually come out right surprisingly. He got the 2 of the last 3 questions right for the jan paper, and he got the essay prediction correctly last year aswell for biol5, lets hope his next predictions come out right aswell :P

pleeeeease tell us what the predictions are when you know. it will be very much appreciated
Reply 1383
I dunno about you guys, but I did all the past papers and I had an immense amount of difficulty.. :dontknow:

i complained aswel and received this exact reply. clearly they just copied and pasted the letter
Original post by mazE12
i complained aswel and received this exact reply. clearly they just copied and pasted the letter

Nice to know they take our concerns so seriously. :biggrin:
Reply 1385

So did I, and i think many others did too. Majority of people d past papers and still found it hard!!

I'm not saying this because I did well, i actually did horrendously on this paper, but what is there to complain about? With the chemistry paper there was actually a mathematical problem that made a question impossible. I don't see what was out of the ordinary with this paper? It was just the usual biology waffled nonsense that we have come to expect. The protest should be aimed at actually changing the whole way in which our biological understanding is tested, not with this one paper.
Reply 1388
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for Biol4?
HOLY F***! The grade boundaries are well high
Original post by yeebz93
HOLY F***! The grade boundaries are well high

They're the same as what they were in January, I think. Meaning I'll get another C, no doubt..

God damn you, biofuels.
**** u AQA

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 1392
Well I am well and truly fudged (to put it nicely:smile: ) ... Walking out with a U.
How the F*** did I get a B in this exam
I got bloody 100ums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell????
Reply 1395
100ums! :biggrin: Oh my dayssss :biggrin:
Reply 1396
link to markscheme?
hahaha Don't know how the ***k I got an A in this resit. It was definately harder than January and after that biofuel question I was sure I would fail. Don't think I even finished it.
100 ums yayyyyyy

Latest

Trending

Trending