The Student Room Group

London Summer Accommodation

Hi, I am in London this summer for an internship and looking to sublet someone's room. Ideally, with good connection to St. Pauls as I have to work there closeby :smile:
Hi, when would you be looking to move in?
Reply 2
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi, is it still available? I would be looking to move-in June 15th
Original post by Excelgod
Hi, I am in London this summer for an internship and looking to sublet someone's room. Ideally, with good connection to St. Pauls as I have to work there closeby :smile:
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. It's about a twenty-five minute walk/15 minute bus ride to St Pauls.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Reply 4
Original post by josefina1
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. It's about a twenty-five minute walk/15 minute bus ride to St Pauls.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Hi, is this still available? I'm interested!
Hi! I am looking for a FEMALE STUDENT to take over my tenancy at Lightfoot Hall student accommodation in Chelsea. I will be moving out late March/early April, and the lease is until September 7th 2024. There is a bus stop right outside the accommodation and tube stations (SLOANE SQUARE & SOUTH KENSINGTON) are 10 minutes walk away.
Room Type: Twin En-suite
Rent: £235 per week, All bills included
Please do not hesitate to contact with if you have further questions or are interested!
Original post by iihyjj
Hi, is this still available? I'm interested!
Hi! It is! Sorry I can't private message. The contract is still available! I would be transferring over the tenancy from April 1st to July 12th, but I'm sure if you wish you could extend the stay into the summer. Do you want to shoot me an email for more details?
Reply 7
Original post by josefina1
Hi! It is! Sorry I can't private message. The contract is still available! I would be transferring over the tenancy from April 1st to July 12th, but I'm sure if you wish you could extend the stay into the summer. Do you want to shoot me an email for more details?
Hi! I would be looking to move in mid-June, would that work with you?
Reply 8
Original post by metallic-wailing
Hi, I am looking to move in around the 15th June.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending