The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 2: Geographical Investigations

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if it's we need to know the feildwork/research in to rural rebranding?? I've only got notes for feildwork in urban rebranding. All the questions for far have been either: choose an urban or choose either rural or urban. I'm just worried a question about just rural will come up!
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
Original post by ellier13
Does anyone know if it's we need to know the feildwork/research in to rural rebranding?? I've only got notes for feildwork in urban rebranding. All the questions for far have been either: choose an urban or choose either rural or urban. I'm just worried a question about just rural will come up!
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

My teacher said the won't specify, it will say:
either rural or urban
:smile:
Reply 362
Original post by RevisionMaster
My teacher said the won't specify, it will say:
either rural or urban
:smile:

I too want to know. I wish your teacher was right but how can he/she but 100% certain that it's going to be "rural or urban"?
(edited 9 years ago)
All Case Studies.docx

I tried opening your link and it hasn't worked!
Hi can someone help me?
Whatare examples of key players in rural rebranding, and keylayers in urban rebranding?
Guys, please help me! I don't know anything about WEATHER DIARY that we probably need to know for the fieldwork and research 15-mark question in extreme weather. If anyone could please shed some light on the 3/4 fieldwork techniques and the results for them, e.g. we checked temperature of the air using a thermometer and the average temperature was 10.C, I would be very very very appreciative!
Original post by GottaRevise
Oh and by the way if you need any help on anything, I have tonnes of notes and I am more than willing to give them to you

Hi, thanks for the key points. Is it possible to give me the notes please
Can someone explain how GIS can be used for research :smile: Can you explain it in the way you would use it in the exam? TBH i don't really know what it is. Thanks in advance!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending