The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Geography (Human) 18th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Is there any chance of me getting an a in geography? I got a B in both the coursework and the physical paper last year, do you reckon if i got an a* tomorrow i could get an a :smile: ?
Original post by Maisie10
do you reckon if i got an a* tomorrow i could get an a :smile: ?

It depends on how high the A* is and how low the B was, however most likely if you get an A*; you will get an A:smile:
Reply 182
Original post by SmileAway
It depends on how high the A* is and how low the B was, however most likely if you get an A*; you will get an A:smile:

thanks, i hope i can...both B's were 2 marks from an a so i guess that helps :smile:
Is it just me or has everyone had like no motivation to revise for this exam because of the unreal amount of exams we had last week? I don't know why i haven't revised for this! I'm going to end up getting up at like 5am tomorrow... nice one. >.<
Reply 184
Original post by Young Hot Stalin
Is it just me or has everyone had like no motivation to revise for this exam because of the unreal amount of exams we had last week? I don't know why i haven't revised for this! I'm going to end up getting up at like 5am tomorrow... nice one. >.<

Haha yes exactly!, i've also caught a really bad cold which has made me extra not bothered so i'm kind of hoping ill wing it :tongue:
Reply 185
messed up for tomoro, can i blag it if im reasonably clever?
Original post by biba123
Haha yes exactly!, i've also caught a really bad cold which has made me extra not bothered so i'm kind of hoping ill wing it :tongue:

I feel so guilty yet still i'm sat here on my laptop on TSR with my geography book CLOSED next to me. Procrastination at it's finest. Even my body knows my stress had ended- because of exams I hadn't had a period since the 1st of April, and suddenly this weekend it returned...
My brain feels fuzzled and I still need to revise squatter settlements.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Young Hot Stalin
I feel so guilty yet still i'm sat here on my laptop on TSR with my geography book CLOSED next to me. Procrastination at it's finest. Even my body knows my stress had ended- because of exams I hadn't had a period since the 1st of April, and suddenly this weekend it returned...

Amazing what the body can do!:tongue:

Original post by Melissajanex
Amazing what the body can do!:tongue:

Amazing, or just inpractical -.-
I hate myself when I end up revising so late (or early) :biggrin:
Good luck for today everyone! :smile:
is anyone doing edexcel? and is it not the natural environment paper today?
Reply 193
Original post by lost_in_bahrain
is anyone doing edexcel? and is it not the natural environment paper today?

Yes I'm doing edexcel today :frown: it's the human geography one today like population change, tourism etc.

(edited 11 years ago)
Got a feeling HDI drawbacks are going to come... Good luck everyone. 😁

So how did we find the exam today? I thought it was meh...
Reply 196
It wasn't too bad. I did Changing Urban Environments, Globalisation and Tourism. The same 8 marker has come up in CUE 3 times now! I had my answer ready in my head :smile:. I wonder how many people left out the question on the back of the paper :s-smilie:
Original post by Michael's
It wasn't too bad. I did Changing Urban Environments, Globalisation and Tourism. The same 8 marker has come up in CUE 3 times now! I had my answer ready in my head :smile:. I wonder how many people left out the question on the back of the paper :s-smilie:

I did the following: Population change,Changing Urban Environments, Globalisation.

Which 8 marker are you talking about?
I did populaton, tourism and development gap. Found it okay..
The exam was ok but a bit irritating cause the 8 markers didnt give much scope to talk about things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending