The Student Room Group

what is the equivalent in percentage of a grade F3 ?

A16 Outstanding performance
A15 Outstanding performance
A14 Outstanding performance
B13 Above average very good
B12 Above average very good
B11 Above average very good
C10 Average - good
C9 Average - good
C8 Average - good
D7 Satisfactory performance
D6 Satisfactory performance
D5 Satisfactory performance
#E4 Pass by compensation
E4
Compensatable fail
Uncompensatable fail
F3 Uncompensatable fail
F2 Uncompensatable fail
F1 Uncompensatable fail
F0 Uncompensatable fail

i did pass all the modules except 1 where i got a F3 for the assignment(50%) and C10 for the exam (50%) ,i'm trying to calculated the overall score for that module, any clue?
Reply 1
40% or under?
Reply 2
thank's for the reply, i knew it was below 40, but do you think it's 20 or over?.... i hope so because then i could pass (60+20)/2= 40 = D = pass
Reply 3
If your university doesn't apply percentages to the grading then I'm not sure you should be using it to work out whether you have passed the module. I know at my university the grades (A, A-, etc) are each assigned individual points plus a points boundary so you work out what you have achieved using the points, not a percentage. You should look up how your university actually works out your module grades rather than guess.
Reply 4
you must be right Rags,i just emailed my course leader and his response was : You cannot combine the grades for components 1 and 2 together in the way you suggest(C10 and F 3 =D5) , because being a component means you have to pass each component with at least D5.

Anyway...... thank's for your contribution guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending