The Student Room Group

DELE

Hey! I'm considering taking a course to prepare to sit the DELE nivel c1 some time next year. I'm just wondering if anybody else has experience of the exam or preparing for it? Are there any textbooks or particular materials that you could recommend? I have a good level of speaking and communication from spending a year in Spain but I think I'm less strong on the technicalities of the language so I'm wanting all the help I can get. From what I've heard, the DELE is quite challenging so maybe if anyone else is preparing we could share tips etc :smile:
Original post by hollo
Hey! I'm considering taking a course to prepare to sit the DELE nivel c1 some time next year. I'm just wondering if anybody else has experience of the exam or preparing for it? Are there any textbooks or particular materials that you could recommend? I have a good level of speaking and communication from spending a year in Spain but I think I'm less strong on the technicalities of the language so I'm wanting all the help I can get. From what I've heard, the DELE is quite challenging so maybe if anyone else is preparing we could share tips etc :smile:

I´d like to prepare the DELE exam as well. I´ll probablly do B2 level. There are a few books on Amazon. When are you thinking about doing the exam?
Reply 2
Original post by sunfowers01
I´d like to prepare the DELE exam as well. I´ll probablly do B2 level. There are a few books on Amazon. When are you thinking about doing the exam?

I think I'll probably do it next summer - that'll give me plenty time to familiarise myself with the exam and make sure my Spanish is up to scratch! I've signed up for an open learning course at a local college and I'm thinking of enrolling in another class so I can spend as much time immersed in the language as possible. My ability to communicate is good but the technicalities aren't really at a high enough standard to do the C1 exam yet. Just trying to fit it in with a full time job and a load of other commitments...
Original post by sunfowers01

Do you have El Cronómetro book?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending