The Student Room Group

British companies in Spain

I would love to live and work in Spain but understand that it's a headache post-Brexit. One of the options I'm currently looking into is finding a British company located in Spain who *might* be able to employ UK citizens (likely... or not?) I'm just not sure where to start looking.. Are there any sources/ big companies I could check out?
1) How long do you want to move out for? Ever?? In which case, how good is your Spanish? Can you achieve DELE A2?
2) A different option might be to look at Gibraltar. If you're a UK citizen, you can work & live there without a residency permit.
Reply 2
Original post by SomeonesDad
1) How long do you want to move out for? Ever?? In which case, how good is your Spanish? Can you achieve DELE A2?
2) A different option might be to look at Gibraltar. If you're a UK citizen, you can work & live there without a residency permit.

I speak Spanish, my level is B2. I'm not sure if it would be forever, it's possible though.
In which case, I'd identify where in the country I'd prefer to work and then track down some estate agents operated by British families marketing to the British buyers and once you're there, look to apply for residency.

Quick Reply

Latest