The Student Room Group

Been played?

Right chaps..... I've been played haven't I?

Bascially to cut a long story short I like(d) this girl and we went out for a few dinners and drinks but, after someone we both knew said something, had the whole "I don't want to risk losing you as a friend speech." Fair enough, but we hadn't really known each all that long.

Anyhow about 4 days later we're texting and I get a txt about how she's off to meet this older guy who says he'll do a mock-interview with her....at about 8 at night. Was fishy when I heard it first time and when she told me details next day even fishier; took her and paid for dinner, then took her a bar and got her pissed and then paid for her cab home. Smacked of a date and dunno why she decided to tell me it all!

She asked my opinion on what it was so told her. She refused to think its a date thiugh and the guy has apologised and says they can for a coffee to have a proper interview. She agrees. So he takes her a bar, gets her drunk again and makes a move. And she kindly gives me a running commentary by txt of what's going on.

i go away for the weekend and come back to get shouted at by her because I'd gotten off with this other girl and she'd been told. Personally don't think she has a right to be angry with me.

Anyway she started drunk texting one night and came out with a bizarre thing about how it's all an illusion and not being the real reason. I ask her what she's on about but she doesn't answer and starts saying other drunk stuff about falling over. Think she expected me to say something back but just ignored her. She kept on going with stuff next day trying to tell me what she was on about but not explaining anything. Told her I reckon she's playing games and so do all my mates. Just cba anymore. She says doesnt want to speak about it because last time we talked about him we nearly fell out. Just ignore it but still see her so just polite and ask her how she is etc but don't txt or speak outside class.

I reckon it's all about the attention and the drama with her so cutting her off right option?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Bascially to cut a long story short I like(d) this girl and we went out for a few dinners and drinks but, after someone we both knew said something, had the whole "I don't want to risk losing you as a friend speech." Fair enough, but we hadn't really known each all that long.

Anyhow about 4 days later we're texting and I get a txt about how she's off to meet this older guy who says he'll do a mock-interview with her....at about 8 at night. Was fishy when I heard it first time and when she told me details next day even fishier; took her and paid for dinner, then took her a bar and got her pissed and then paid for her cab home. Smacked of a date and dunno why she decided to tell me it all!

She asked my opinion on what it was so told her. She refused to think its a date thiugh and the guy has apologised and says they can for a coffee to have a proper interview. She agrees. So he takes her a bar, gets her drunk again and makes a move. And she kindly gives me a running commentary by txt of what's going on.

i go away for the weekend and come back to get shouted at by her because I'd gotten off with this other girl and she'd been told. Personally don't think she has a right to be angry with me.

Anyway she started drunk texting one night and came out with a bizarre thing about how it's all an illusion and not being the real reason. I ask her what she's on about but she doesn't answer and starts saying other drunk stuff about falling over. Think she expected me to say something back but just ignored her. She kept on going with stuff next day trying to tell me what she was on about but not explaining anything. Told her I reckon she's playing games and so do all my mates. Just cba anymore. She says doesnt want to speak about it because last time we talked about him we nearly fell out. Just ignore it but still see her so just polite and ask her how she is etc but don't txt or speak outside class.

I reckon it's all about the attention and the drama with her so cutting her off right option?

She is taking his mushroom tip in multiple angles in multiple holes

I think you shou-.... *cuts to "Faded", Tyga* Ahhh, ah ah ah ah ah. Huh, young nino, **** a bitch in her chino...
Reply 3
What I think is: You should not go out with a girl who gets drunk every other night anyways.

I think drinking until you're near to unconscious and can't form a clear thought anymore is disgraceful AND distasteful. Would not even consider dating someone like that.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

How much does this girl drink lol!? I think she may have been using you, but in my opinion you should just ask her about what's going on with her and the other guy. Do you like her?
Reply 5
Firstly - who the hell drinks that much?

Secondly - sounds to me like she's nothing but drama and bull****. I don't have the patience with that in a man so I don't see why any man would have that for a woman. I'd cut her off and move on, personally.
Reply 6
Ahh well this all happened over about a month and a bit wasn't as if she was drinking very night!

But no, don't really like her anymore. Fed up of either crisis or drama every week.
Reply 7
I personally think she's lying about this other guy - it all seems a bit too dramatic and far fetched. She's only telling you to make you jealous but that should be fairly obvious to you. She must like you to some extent otherwise she wouldn't have got mad at you.
In my opinion she just seems to immature - if she's being like this now then imagine what sort of relationship you'd have.
Find the strength to move on because you deserve it.
Reply 8
is cutting her off the right decision?

errr, why in the **** would you ever WANT to stay in contact with a person like this? sack up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending