The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Would you leave Britain if it became majority non-white ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by arron
i agree,however i think the planet should be a different color than you do,mashing them all together wont make war and conflict go away,it will just cause EVEN MORE violence and suffering and pain,as you can see by me opposing you right now,only by seperation can we truly achieve what is best for the world.

Whilst I don't agree with some sort of mass scale segregation wouldn't it be better to separate the bad people in every community and keep those who abide to the law, instead of just getting rid of certain communities?
Reply 41
Depends on their integration and Britishness, If they didn't have that, a white person would be completely isolated.
Original post by fssh0589389
No I am not racist, I simply wouldn't want to live in a black neighbourhood or country.

Funny thing is blacks are in minority of ethnic groups largest is South Asian, so "your" neighborhood would not be full of blacks. Plus your implied attitude suggest you wouldn't even live in a black neighborhood!

Some people just love hating on blacks for everything :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes.
Reply 44
Original post by dinrah04
Whilst I don't agree with some sort of mass scale segregation wouldn't it be better to separate the bad people in every community and keep those who abide to the law, instead of just getting rid of certain communities?

nope,for the sake of preserving diversity and EVERY SINGLE RACES unique indentities we MUST seperate ALL of them,no exceptions.
Reply 45
As long as everything was the same except the people I lived with had different skin colours then I'd have no problem with that in the slightest. If the community changed, say for example none of them spoke English or they didn't include me, then I'd probably move to America.
Reply 46
No. Britain would just become more like London in terms of population demographics. Woohoo no more London riots.
Reply 47
alot of people here THINK they wouldnt mind living next door to blacks but if they were in the minority they would change there minds quickly LOL
Reply 48
Original post by arron
its not skin color its there behaviour that repulses me,the skin just lets me know that there might be trouble,most people know this is true they just dont admit because liberals have terrified them of being called the dreaded "racist" which is slowly losing its meaning

I beg to differ. I'm probably the most calm natured, reserved person ever. I know other black people like this also, it's just people like you who fail to open their eyes and realise that not all of one type of people are the same, you repulse me :rolleyes:
Original post by arron
i have lived in many different areas and by far the worst place was grays in essex,i went out at night and thought i was in egypt the amount of pakis and blacks around,some places are already gone im afraid,im actually thinking about moving to america one day,they may have whole cities full of the foul things, but atleast you can get away from the type of liberal this forum and country is unfortunately now full of :mad:

they will never see beyond there ivory tower unless they see firsthand what these people are REALLY like and what they REALLY think of white people

if you were the only white in certain areas of africa you would be hacked to pieces with machetes and they would rape and kill your family,its the same in some places in london

wherever there are africans there is africa.

That is a lie :rolleyes:

Most places whites come from especially whites are mostly treated. Shame it cannot always be said when it's the other way right.
Original post by arron
>barack obama
>good

according to obama "i didnt quote you! someone else made that happen!"

what a perfectly logical non communistic decent black man :rolleyes:

Remember America classify black differently.

Most over here would call him mixed race (within black community anyway)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by arron
x

wow thats incredibly harsh racial stereotyping. the colour of your skin doesnt dictate behaviour in the slightest. "the skin just lets me know that there might be trouble" im sorry but that is plain racism
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
I really can't understand people who look at other human beings as just different shades of skin colour.
Original post by Joonie
Why are you picking on Black people only? As if that's ever going to happen. There are as many Europeans and Americans living here than there are Africans. Anyways I would love to know what exactly you're afraid of? Do you have preconceived notions that black people are the most violent or something? You didn't give us reasons.

Agreed especially when blacks are the minority of the minority! It's an almost nonsensical think it is possible at the current ethnical make up....
Reply 54
Original post by arron
you cant have diversity and a majority white population,as the very meaning of the word "diverse" just means less whites and more blacks,you cannot have both of them.

"diversity is our strength" mm hmm im sure the london riots showed how good diversity is :rolleyes:

edit: Sigh, you are obviously trolling. We are all stating the real facts here and you're choosing to ignore it. How vile.
I found an interesting podcast for those who are interested in social class in Britain. Arron you should listen to.
http://www.dannydorling.org/books/britain/
http://sasi.group.shef.ac.uk/publications/audio/2011-03-02_danny_lpm.mp3

Arrron. What do you mean by, "white?" As in skin colour or English?

Also did you not notice that the riots were taking place in deprived areas with the least opportunities and where housing is most cheapest?
There were too many factors in the riots to blame it on "diversity" only. There already is a huge riff between youth and the government and the police.
They are not driving white people out, no-one is, they are just filling up the gap that's been left in society. Birth rates were declining in the 1930's which is why immigration was encouraged in the first place.

Your attitude is why segregation in many areas of Britain still exist today and why racism is still as damaging as ever. Diversity has nothing to do with being white or black, there is no us vs them. Race is not a black and white thing, there are as many Asians, Europeans, Americans living here as there are blacks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Why do people assume diverse means less whites and more blacks are blacks the only racial group in this country. Plus diversity could lead to lower presentable if whites but this does not equate black race becoming a majority.
Reply 56
Original post by arron
i have lived in many different areas and by far the worst place was grays in essex,i went out at night and thought i was in egypt the amount of pakis and blacks around,some places are already gone im afraid,im actually thinking about moving to america one day,they may have whole cities full of the foul things, but atleast you can get away from the type of liberal this forum and country is unfortunately now full of :mad:

they will never see beyond there ivory tower unless they see firsthand what these people are REALLY like and what they REALLY think of white people

if you were the only white in certain areas of africa you would be hacked to pieces with machetes and they would rape and kill your family,its the same in some places in london

wherever there are africans there is africa.

hey, have you heard about South Africa and the apartheid? where Africans were treated like 2nd class citizens in their own country?

Do not make this a race issue on whether which one does more bad to the other... you are not going to win.
Original post by arron
you guys always seem to avoid my point and make up your own,its not that you cant see it,i can see that you can,its just that you dont WANT to see it,and are making up all the excuses possible so you can take the easy way out.

What is exactly your point?
Reply 58
i can't tell if this guy is being serious or is just a troll
Reply 59
Original post by cardoso
hey, have you heard about South Africa and the apartheid? where Africans were treated like 2nd class citizens in their own country?

Do not make this a race issue on whether which one does more bad to the other... you are not going to win.

its not there country,the dutch got to south africa first and made it into what it is now,it wouldnt be that way without them

Latest

Trending

Trending