The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5 Notes?

I'm in desperate need of good notes for Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5..
Please guys help me out. Will really appreciate it.
Once again I'm saying please post some good notes.
Reply 1
Sorry, I did OCR. Have you had a look on getrevising?
Original post by sneha.vag
I'm in desperate need of good notes for Edexcel A2 Biology Unit 5..
Please guys help me out. Will really appreciate it.
Once again I'm saying please post some good notes.

Head over to the edexcel biology unit 5 thread june 2012, there were some good notes posted!
Reply 3
Original post by Pembilton
Sorry, I did OCR. Have you had a look on getrevising?

It's okay. Infact, I should be thanking for being bothered enough to post on this thread.
Yes, I did but I didn't really find anything good.

Wait did you do any of the following topics in your OCR syllabus:
1. Muscles (muscle fibre structure, Fast-twitch and slow twitch muscle fibers)
2. Respiration
3. Exercise (effect of exercise on heart rate & breathing rate, drugs used by sportsmen)
4. Nervous system (Action potentials & synapses)
5. Nature vs Nurture
6.The Brain (imaging the brain, it's parts and functions)
If you've done any of those please put up the notes so I can use them. I'm sure I could "refine" them according to Edexcel's specification. :-)
Reply 4
Original post by This Honest
Head over to the edexcel biology unit 5 thread june 2012, there were some good notes posted!

Alright, thank you! xD
Reply 5
While I was surfing the web, I found these notes. You guys might find them useful.
Reply 6
Well, apparently the file exceeds the file limit. If you would like it leave me your email address.
Original post by sneha.vag
Well, apparently the file exceeds the file limit. If you would like it leave me your email address.

Hey i would love these notes iF u still have them!!
[email protected]
thanx :smile:
Hey could I also get the notes. It's [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]
Hi could you pm me the links to the notes plz?
Original post by Pallas Athena

Hi, can i get the notes plz?
Original post by hassyrocks
Hi, can i get the notes plz?

I will certainly try my very best to look for them and send them your way. I'm sorry but I have long since finished my A-levels but I will try my very best.
I will certainly try my very best to look for them and send them your way. I'm sorry but I have long since finished my A-levels but I will try my very best.
I'm in need of the notes too! Please send me too if you find them. Thanks. [email protected]
Reply 13
is it possible for me to get the unit 5 notes, thanks
Sidenote does anyone know if there is an a2 biology thread for 2015 ???? The article was just released about Unit 5 :confused::confused:

please pm the u5 notes to me as well if possible
ill be ever so grateful
Original post by imanarif
please pm the u5 notes to me as well if possible
ill be ever so grateful

So sorry,I lost all the data on my laptop. :/
Good luck for your exam though! :smile:
guyss!anyone has any good notes for bio edexcel unit 5?if yes so please post them herealso hows everyones prep going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending