The Student Room Group

General assignment help

As a mature student starting University in October, I'm just wondering if, when it comes to assignments and coursework, we can get the lecturers to check over our work before we hand it in? I did this when I attended College in the past and my teachers gave me advice and tips, is it the same in Uni or do we have to do everything ourselves?

I am doing a foundation degree in Law and hoping to apply to a better Uni once I complete the foundation year, but I've contacted the Unis I'm interested in and they all want me to get A's in every module. I'm capable of getting A's but obviously for this I'm going to need as much help as I can get!

Thanks all.
:biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by pixiefox
As a mature student starting University in October, I'm just wondering if, when it comes to assignments and coursework, we can get the lecturers to check over our work before we hand it in? I did this when I attended College in the past and my teachers gave me advice and tips, is it the same in Uni or do we have to do everything ourselves?

I am doing a foundation degree in Law and hoping to apply to a better Uni once I complete the foundation year, but I've contacted the Unis I'm interested in and they all want me to get A's in every module. I'm capable of getting A's but obviously for this I'm going to need as much help as I can get!

Thanks all.
:biggrin:

Not at all... they would actually balk at the suggestion... They will not check over any work whatsoever...

At least it was that way at every uni I have ever attended...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending