The Student Room Group

About to finish LearnDirect Access to HE (Psychology & Criminology / Social Sciences)

I posted here about 3 months ago talking about how much I was struggling with Unit 8.

Since then, I’ve sped through and I’m not at Unit 19, with only two more essays to go!

I’ve done pretty well on this course (currently at 24 distinctions, 9 merits, and the two left to mark!)

I know it’s pretty difficult. So if anyone is on the same course and wants some help, please don’t hesitate to ask anything at all and I’ll do my best!

Or, if anyone wants any knowledge about LearnDirect in general, feel free to ask too and I’m more than happy to help out :smile:

I know I could’ve used with a helping hand when figuring this all out, so I want to provide that for others too!
Reply 1
Original post by rsofia
I posted here about 3 months ago talking about how much I was struggling with Unit 8.
Since then, I’ve sped through and I’m not at Unit 19, with only two more essays to go!
I’ve done pretty well on this course (currently at 24 distinctions, 9 merits, and the two left to mark!)
I know it’s pretty difficult. So if anyone is on the same course and wants some help, please don’t hesitate to ask anything at all and I’ll do my best!
Or, if anyone wants any knowledge about LearnDirect in general, feel free to ask too and I’m more than happy to help out :smile:
I know I could’ve used with a helping hand when figuring this all out, so I want to provide that for others too!

Hi, I'm currently at the beginning of starting my graded assignments. I'm also doing a course with LearnDirect (social sciences & humanities). Any tips on getting distinctions? I've only completed ungraded assignments and have been told they're merit-level, I want to get the top grades so any advice helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending