The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well hellooo!
Hello and welcome D. J.
Reply 3
Welcome To Tsr!!!
Aww you're all too kind!
Welcome to TSR Decent_Jam, and (on behalf of the TSR community) you're very welcome. How about you introduce yourself to everyone else here properly! Please check out the FAQ, which has a lot of useful information about how to get the most out of this community. This thread should help you to get to know a bit about some key forum members, and the 'culture' of TSR.
You're quite right, how rude of me!

My real names James (every1's is...), I'll post a picture somewhere if anyone cares but im pretty tall, 18, ginger/blonde hair (it's a fun combination). I live in Reading near London (guess you know that anyway) home of Reading Festival, which I don't have tickets for yet *sob*. I'm really into music and have written about 18 songs or so which I have on my computer, complete with lyrics (though they arn't recorded) which I enjoyed a lot because singing and playing guitar is one of the few things I can actually do well.

My music taste is fairly varied generally, though top bands for me at the moment are Less Than Jake, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Yellowcard, The Police (you know...Sting..) and Green Day (which I have liked since before Amercan Id).

Elsewhere in my life I work at Tesco's (fun), as a multi-skilled dairy type person, but I can do pretty much ANYTHING there, such is the extent of my expertise lol.

I hope to be a Journalist and am working towards a degree starting in Sept at either Preston (UCLAN) or Sunderland (I hope).

I am currently doing A2's in English, Maths and Latin (ooo scary!) and I am enjoying myself at school to be honest. I'm very much a perfectionist, dedicated to work and thorough I'd say.

That's probably enough babble, anything anyone wants to know?

Come on don't be shy I won't bite....

Latest