The Student Room Group

Ioan and Rosemary James Undergraduate Scholarships

Hi, I applied for the Ioan and Rosemary James overseas undergraduate scholarship(s) back in February (the deadline was February 8), and I have not yet received any answer concerning it. The application mentioned, "We use email to inform applicants of the outcome of their application." I assume that everybody, even those who do not get the scholarship(s), receives an answer, right? Has anyone here received something from Oxford concerning it? Thanks
Reply 1
(Original post by Anonymous)Hi, I applied for the Ioan and Rosemary James overseas undergraduate scholarship(s) back in February (the deadline was February 8), and I have not yet received any answer concerning it. The application mentioned, "We use email to inform applicants of the outcome of their application." I assume that everybody, even those who do not get the scholarship(s), receives an answer, right? Has anyone here received something from Oxford concerning it? Thanks

Original post by Anonymous
(Original post by Anonymous)Hi, I applied for the Ioan and Rosemary James overseas undergraduate scholarship(s) back in February (the deadline was February 8), and I have not yet received any answer concerning it. The application mentioned, "We use email to inform applicants of the outcome of their application." I assume that everybody, even those who do not get the scholarship(s), receives an answer, right? Has anyone here received something from Oxford concerning it? Thanks

Hi! Have you heard back from them? Also, do you know if any other colleges offer similar scholarships?

Thx in advance:smile:
(edited 7 months ago)
i googled the scholarship and couldn't find any dates... do the people behind the scholarship send the money to your college without you seeing it first?
Reply 3
Original post by beautifulworld
i googled the scholarship and couldn't find any dates... do the people behind the scholarship send the money to your college without you seeing it first?

Most probably not.
You should send an email to your college and/or to the scholarship email(?), maybe they had a problem trying to communicate with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending