The Student Room Group

WJEC A2 Geography Resources and Notes.

Hello,
In my opinion my teacher for Geography isn't great and i was wandering if anyone else has any notes or resources on Glaciation or/and Development that i would find useful? As i stated above my exam board is WJEC.
Any help would be majorly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Hello,
In my opinion my teacher for Geography isn't great and i was wandering if anyone else has any notes or resources on Glaciation or/and Development that i would find useful? As i stated above my exam board is WJEC.
Any help would be majorly appreciated :smile:

I'm also doing WJEC A2 geography :smile: my teacher recommended this site as it's specific to WJEC.. i don't know how useful it'll be cis i haven't had a chance yet to browse it, but here's the URL:
http://www.ngfl-cymru.org.uk/eng/vtc-home/vtc-aas-home/vtc-as_a-geography

:smile:
Thank you! How are you finding it ? :smile:
Reply 3
Thank you! How are you finding it ? :smile:

I'm finding coasts extremely boring:s-smilie: but development is interesting , and sustainability is okaay.. i'm just worried about physical geography! i find human more interesting and therefore i do better as a result..
What about you? :smile:
The personal investigation is quite good, i don't find development that good because of my teacher :/ but i really want to do well in it, hence my conundrum, and yes i don't like glaciers, but i found glacial management quite interesting :smile:
Hey, do you have a case study for fair trade, i have pretty much a case study for every other type of strategy for trying to close the development gap, i mean i know about Ecuador and bananas, but that is literally all i know, that Ecuador produces bananas :/
Thanks, +1 rep if you can help me!
Reply 6
Hey, do you have a case study for fair trade, i have pretty much a case study for every other type of strategy for trying to close the development gap, i mean i know about Ecuador and bananas, but that is literally all i know, that Ecuador produces bananas :/
Thanks, +1 rep if you can help me!

Sorry, we're really behind at the moment.. haven't started fair trade as of yet :frown:
Original post by Sazza A
Sorry, we're really behind at the moment.. haven't started fair trade as of yet :frown:

Have you got this exam in January?
Reply 8
Have you got this exam in January?

nope, got it in the summer :smile:
Jealous, i have it in January, my teacher i one of those who hands you thousands of worksheets and says right you do it, :frown:
Reply 10
Jealous, i have it in January, my teacher i one of those who hands you thousands of worksheets and says right you do it, :frown:

Good Luck!! :biggrin: ah, i don't like those types of teachers - i got one of those as well for geography - literally hands us a booklet and reads it at loud in class :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending