The Student Room Group

WJEC Eduqas GCSE Religious Studies Route B (9-1) Revision Notes

Hello my fellow Holy people :biggrin:

If you were forced to do this course because you're in a Catholic School (like I was) or you chose because you wanted to, hopefully my revision notes may help you out

When I was doing my GCSEs (2018), the Exam Board was changed when I was in Year 11 to WJEC Eduqas so in a matter of a few months, the whole year was taught the entire course (with the help of our teachers and a few days where we had to come to school in our holidays).

Thankfully, the Headteacher (and my RE teacher at the time) gave everyone a study book which was this:

re.jpg

During the holiday before exam season, I went through the book page by page and wrote up the information in concise and precise bullet points.

Yes it took many hours, but I guess it was well worth it ... I got an 8 for my RE grade XD (too bad that won't even matter in a few years time, or ever for that matter).

Either way, I have decided to share my Revision notes in the hope that it'll help those who aren't finding any suitable/free revision guides to learn from.
However, I must warn you that there are flaws.

Firstly, because it's such a large document, there'll definitely be phrases, words etc that won't make sense (due to typos), so it'll be nice to mention that in the comments. Also, I think at some point, I typed:

"I cannot be arsed to type 4 key documents of the 2nd Vatican council"

because I couldn't be bothered to type the 4 key documents of the 2nd Vatican council so I didn't. 🤷😋

Finally, I'm sure pretty much everything else is there but I cannot 100% guarantee as I made this ages ago.

I hope I've helped 😁

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hZdniBDeTcM1_U-hE56QsSWZuJRuNnkV/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks for that(but I do route A).
Still helpful(won't let me rep you?)
you`re a legend
Original post by Joyful With an N

If you were forced to do this course because you're in a Catholic School (like I was) or you chose because you wanted to, hopefully my revision notes may help you out

When I was doing my GCSEs (2018), the Exam Board was changed when I was in Year 11 to WJEC Eduqas so in a matter of a few months, the whole year was taught the entire course (with the help of our teachers and a few days where we had to come to school in our holidays).

Thankfully, the Headteacher (and my RE teacher at the time) gave everyone a study book which was this:

re.jpg

During the holiday before exam season, I went through the book page by page and wrote up the information in concise and precise bullet points.

Yes it took many hours, but I guess it was well worth it ... I got an 8 for my RE grade XD (too bad that won't even matter in a few years time, or ever for that matter).

Either way, I have decided to share my Revision notes in the hope that it'll help those who aren't finding any suitable/free revision guides to learn from.

Firstly, because it's such a large document, there'll definitely be phrases, words etc that won't make sense (due to typos), so it'll be nice to mention that in the comments. Also, I think at some point, I typed:

because I couldn't be bothered to type the 4 key documents of the 2nd Vatican council so I didn't. 🤷😋

Finally, I'm sure pretty much everything else is there but I cannot 100% guarantee as I made this ages ago.

I hope I've helped 😁

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hZdniBDeTcM1_U-hE56QsSWZuJRuNnkV/view?usp=drivesdk
Reply 4
Really helpful thank you so much :smile:
Reply 5
oh my g-d i love you thankyou
Reply 6

re.jpg

I hope I've helped 😁

You're an actual star, thank you so much x
Thank you soo much!! This is really helpful!!!
i cant open it? it says the file doesn't exist
Reply 9
i know this is quite old, but this would be extremely helpful.
re.jpg
I hope I've helped 😁

it's no longer there
Original post by AustinBerwick
it's no longer there

Hi, thank you for bringing this to my attention.
My notes can be found on TES alongside my other GCSE notes:
https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/resource-12115828
Original post by james_svkmr

In case you still need it: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/resource-12115828
Original post by james_svkmr

Incase you still need it: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/resource-12115828
Reply 14
I love you so much, ty

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending