The Student Room Group

FAO Nero Chai Latte lovers

Hi,

I seem to have found the mixture Nero use to make their Chai Lattes. Well it tastes exactly the same.

It's this stuff:

51-F9ieculL._SL500_.jpg

I got mine from Sainsburys but going from there website, most supermarkets stock it.

Around 3-4 teaspoons needed for one cup and you can either have it all water or half water and half frothed milk (which is what I do).

I've been drinking Nero stuff for years and to me this tastes identical.
Nice, thanks for the heads up I will pick some up if I spot it.
Original post by The Stig
Hi,

I seem to have found the mixture Nero use to make their Chai Lattes. Well it tastes exactly the same.

It's this stuff:

51-F9ieculL._SL500_.jpg

I got mine from Sainsburys but going from there website, most supermarkets stock it.

Around 3-4 teaspoons needed for one cup and you can either have it all water or half water and half frothed milk (which is what I do).

I've been drinking Nero stuff for years and to me this tastes identical.

I have one of these, the Chai chocolate one and it is really nice :biggrin: I got my from a Taj grocers, and was £3~ something. I was told at the counter that the vanilla version is also delicious :yep:

How much was it from Sainsbury's, and did they have a range of different ones there? :holmes:
Reply 3
Original post by CJ
I have one of these, the Chai chocolate one and it is really nice :biggrin: I got my from a Taj grocers, and was £3~ something. I was told at the counter that the vanilla version is also delicious :yep:

How much was it from Sainsbury's, and did they have a range of different ones there? :holmes:

It's 1.99 at Sainsburys. I saw the Spiced one and the Vanilla one but I can't remember seeing the Chocolate one. I'll have another look next time I go.
Reply 4
I bought the spiced one in ASDA it is so good!:biggrin: I prefer it to the Starbucks one as I find it way too strong and sickly! I also made the recipe for the iced version on the side of the tub and it was delicious!

Quick Reply

Latest