The Student Room Group

What do you order from Costa?

What drink do you order from Costa? (And/or food)

I personally order the Chocolate Fudge Brownie or Salted Caramel frappé, next time I go I'm also going to try the Popcorn Frappé
Original post by serialll

I personally order the Chocolate Fudge Brownie or Salted Caramel frappé, next time I go I'm also going to try the Popcorn Frappé

Glad you asked, peach hibiscus iced tea medium it’s the best costa drink ever and completely destroys any and every barista drink made ever
Reply 2
Pre-covid, I used to order soya cafe mocha and the occasional festive cake between late november to mid december.
Don't drink coffee any more or go to costa.
Large hot chocolate with cream (or a medium if I am not super in the hot chocolate vibe). That's all i ever get
Reply 4
I do not.

Hot chocolate with cream and marshmellows
Hot: hot chocolate, caramel latte or mocha

Cold: strawberry lemonade, mango and passion fruit cooler, iced caramel latte, mango berry bubble tea or iced whipped latte
Either
sausage/bacon bap
chocolate tiffin or lemon drizzle slice
sometimes hot chocolate (but even if i order one on their own I find them reaaaaally filling)
Reply 8
I also recommend the Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
(edited 3 months ago)
Directions to the nearest Caffè Nero :tongue:

(Honestly I've never been a big fan of Costa's coffee whenever I've had it!)
the blueberry bubble frappe or chocolate fudge brownie frappe are good in summer
in winter a hot chocolate with cream
I normally order a decaf skinny mocha, a decaf skinny caramel macchiato or a decaf black americano
Reply 12

Nothing, it’s too expensive and most of the time has been sitting out all day
Generally during the summer months I have got into drinking the chocolate fudge brownie frappe which is really nice. During the colder weather either hot chocolate on the odd occasion otherwise something like a cappuccino

Quick Reply

Latest