The Student Room Group

F215 OCR A2 BIOLOGY UNIT 2 Tue 11 June 2013 OFFICIAL REVISION THREAD

F215 OCR A2 BIOLOGY UNIT 2 Tue 11 June 2013 OFFICIAL REVISION THREAD

hey, I thought it would be cool if people discussed about the exam, upload revision notes and general discussions about exams, queries on any questions/topics

enjoy
awww... my thread is soo inactive.. we have an exam on monday. and no one seems to be bothered.

How was your F212 btw? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Future_Dr
awww... my thread is soo inactive.. we have an exam on monday. and no one seems to be bothered.

i wish i was reviisng for u on f215! :biggrin:
Original post by otrivine
i wish i was reviisng for u on f215! :biggrin:

Yeah.. I miss our little revision sessions. :tongue: Feels weird now.. as we started this in september.!
Reply 4
Yeah.. I miss our little revision sessions. :tongue: Feels weird now.. as we started this in september.!

I know right loool!!

we will start soon for f214! you know i have a feeling f215 will be a nice paper too! should have done it in jan!
Reply 5

went alright, i guess but i didnt like some of the wording of the q like the rna one and the coenzyme one. dont worry, will be actibe when the exam draws near in the weekend and after the exams:smile:
Hey, I did this exam back in june 2012 and came out with a D. This module has so much content its hard to revise for. Ive currently got a grade C overall but need a B for uni so retaking this exam means I need an A, at least, in this exam.
Im constantly making notes and doing exam questions after ive gone over the material, this really helps! I hope everyone goes alright on this module because it is hard to grasp at first.. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by jamesandrew93
Hey, I did this exam back in june 2012 and came out with a D. This module has so much content its hard to revise for. Ive currently got a grade C overall but need a B for uni so retaking this exam means I need an A, at least, in this exam.
Im constantly making notes and doing exam questions after ive gone over the material, this really helps! I hope everyone goes alright on this module because it is hard to grasp at first.. :smile:

hey we test each other on transcription/translation/apotosis/mutations
Reply 8
Not looking forward to this exam in June, much prefer F214!
Hey how did everyone find the exam? :s
Reply 10
In theory, it was a good paper if you knew all the detail, but I could tell the examiners were thinking of very specific answers when they wrote the paper and so the mark scheme will be really strict. I personally didn't like it at all though, and I know I did awful :confused: and I'm pretty sure the grade boundaries will be a lot higher this time than past years :frown:
Original post by PenguinVA
In theory, it was a good paper if you knew all the detail, but I could tell the examiners were thinking of very specific answers when they wrote the paper and so the mark scheme will be really strict. I personally didn't like it at all though, and I know I did awful :confused: and I'm pretty sure the grade boundaries will be a lot higher this time than past years :frown:

Yea I'm kinda thinking the same :frown: The grade boundaries will be high :/
I'm sure you havent done awful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending