Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU Clifton Campus - New Hall 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by hazelw
Oh! Does that mean you're on the 3rd floor?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yep, I'm on third floor :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 41
I've just added a new image of the layout of my flat to the second photos post. The same layout should continue up the next 3 levels of the block.
Original post by xamiexpokex
I have an unconditional offer for Chinese too :P I am going to be doing French and Chinese... at the moment I am living in France just like you are living in China! Haha xD I am jealous your in China man i miss it! I only went for a month last year and totally fell in love with the place!! I bet your Chinese level must be higher now after all this time?

Hey I'm doing French and Chinese too! Can't wait!!!:smile:
Original post by mcs94
Officially booked into L Block, New Hall now :wink:

I'm doing French and Chinese and am in L block too! First floor! You sound like you're gonna have a bit of an advantage!!
Reply 44
Original post by Jaydencroot
I'm doing French and Chinese and am in L block too! First floor! You sound like you're gonna have a bit of an advantage!!

Really? What flat? I'm LE2205
Int this exciting :wink:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/112173722299920/ Join this group - you can find who you're living with :smile:
Original post by Jaydencroot

Wow!!! I am in L block my room is LE2307 :biggrin:

Aw thats so cool you are the first person I have found doing the exact same thing as me!! How come you chose those languages ? :smile:
Original post by mcs94
https://www.facebook.com/groups/112173722299920/ Join this group - you can find who you're living with :smile:

Does that mean we are on the same floor? My room is LE2307 and yours is LE2205 so we are both on floor number 2 just in a different flat? I don't really know how it all works xD
Reply 47
Floor 2 is the party floor, one of the flats on that floor will host EVERY party in that block. If you have a flat there, sorry but you should probably enjoy your sleep while it lasts. :tongue:
Reply 48
Original post by raingram
Floor 2 is the party floor, one of the flats on that floor will host EVERY party in that block. If you have a flat there, sorry but you should probably enjoy your sleep while it lasts. :tongue:

Do you mean floor 2 in every block or just in LE? What's special about LE that it parties?
Reply 49
Original post by Stuedent1

Do you mean floor 2 in every block or just in LE?
What's special about LE that it parties?

Do you mean floor 2 in every block or just in LE?
What's special about LE that it parties?
Original post by raingram

And who decides that? If we all agree that we don't want to host every single party of the block then I doubt that is gonna happen.
Reply 51
I'll just have very cramped parties for the whole block in my room if that happens :wink:
Original post by mcs94

Hey, cheers for that link. Crazy that 3 future Chinese students are in the same block! I think im first floor but im not too sure.. cant wait! :smile:

Aw thats so cool you are the first person I have found doing the exact same thing as me!! How come you chose those languages ? :smile:

Well I grew up in Spain so I already speak Spanish, ive always been really interested in french, and I want to start a new language, so I figured what better language than Chinese! Its the best course! How about you? What made you chose this course? :smile:

Well I grew up in Spain so I already speak Spanish, ive always been really interested in french, and I want to start a new language, so I figured what better language than Chinese! Its the best course! How about you? What made you chose this course? :smile:
Reply 55
Just came across this thread and phoned the University.

To clarify things for you:

First two letters are the building name, next two numbers are the flat number (not floor) and the last two are the room number in that flat.

So to quote one of the ones previously mentioned:

LE2307
LE - Building
23 - Flat Number
07 - Room Number

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 56
And who decides that? If we all agree that we don't want to host every single party of the block then I doubt that is gonna happen.

It won't if the entire flat doesn't agree, but seeing as how floor 2 has become the party floor in most if not all blocks it's bound to happen if just 1 or 2 of you want it.
Like I said, bring earplugs.

Edit:
It's not an official thing but seeing as it's happened that way in almost every block it's bound to happen to you.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 57
Right, just wondering if I can apply for halls if NTU is my insurance?
Reply 58
Original post by BigBants
Right, just wondering if I can apply for halls if NTU is my insurance?

One of the people in my flat put NTU as her insurance choice. So yeah, but people who put NTU as a firm choice get priority.
Reply 59
Can't decide which block i want to stay in... Any recommendations?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending