The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone going to Nottingham Trent and living at home?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by jordanlia
Ive firmed trent and ill be living at home too :smile:

Oh cool! :smile: are you on Facebook or twitter x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
I've firmed Trent too and I'll be living at home! :smile: A bit worried about not getting the full experience and making friends though :frown:
Original post by xAlice4
I've firmed Trent too and I'll be living at home! :smile: A bit worried about not getting the full experience and making friends though :frown:

Ahh wicked! That's exactly what I'm worried about, but I'm definitely going to get involved in a few societies and make an effort with people on my course :smile: will you be taking part in the whole freshers thing? I'm definitely going to a few events! Have you got Facebook?
Reply 23
Original post by xAlice4

This is exactly how I feel tooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Littlemisslala
Ahh wicked! That's exactly what I'm worried about, but I'm definitely going to get involved in a few societies and make an effort with people on my course :smile: will you be taking part in the whole freshers thing? I'm definitely going to a few events! Have you got Facebook?

Yeah I should think so just don't know how to go about it, like would it be weird to turn up to them on your own? I guess most people will be going with people they meet in their halls!
Yeah, it's https://www.facebook.com/alice.kerry?ref=tn_tnmn :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by rayjay2
This is exactly how I feel tooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully it'll be fine! Where are you traveling from?
Reply 26
Original post by xAlice4
Hopefully it'll be fine! Where are you traveling from?

Derby you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27

Chilwell
Reply 28
Original post by xAlice4
Chilwell

Ooh cool what course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xAlice4
Yeah I should think so just don't know how to go about it, like would it be weird to turn up to them on your own? I guess most people will be going with people they meet in their halls!
Yeah, it's https://www.facebook.com/alice.kerry?ref=tn_tnmn :smile:

Yeah I feel the same! I think nearer the time I'll email/fb a few people who are living at home to organise something :smile: I think Trent will be putting on events for people staying at home, so I'll definitely go to those! Okies I'll add you now. I'm from Nottingham btw
Reply 30
Original post by Littlemisslala
Yeah I feel the same! I think nearer the time I'll email/fb a few people who are living at home to organise something :smile: I think Trent will be putting on events for people staying at home, so I'll definitely go to those! Okies I'll add you now. I'm from Nottingham btw

Ahh okay I didn't know that, that'll be nice everyone will be in the same boat :smile: I am too
Reply 31
I'll be living at home as well!
Ill be living at home too as I'm a mother and 32
Reply 33
Original post by rayjay2
Ooh cool what course are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fashion Design, what about you? :smile:

What courses are you two doing liamh and Tracyanncooper? :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by xAlice4
Fashion Design, what about you? :smile:

What courses are you two doing liamh and Tracyanncooper? :smile:

Business Management and Marketing!

I went to add you on Facebook but we're already friends, haha!
xAlice4.... I'm doing psychology with criminology. You? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
yes, I've firmed nottingham trent as well. I'm living currently in conwy, north of wales but I'm gonna move to nottingham em september. Being a mature Student I don't want to love in halls so my partner and I are looking for an apartment.
Reply 37
Original post by liamh
Business Management and Marketing!

I went to add you on Facebook but we're already friends, haha!

Ahh okay! Haha really?! What's your name?
Reply 38
Original post by Tracyanncooper
xAlice4.... I'm doing psychology with criminology. You? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice! Fashion design :smile: x
Sounds good. You looking forward to it? I'm really nervous about starting I'm 32 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending