The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

neigbours is amazing :cool:

hope carmella comes back, she is fine!
i think im going to throw up......
Reply 3
is crap.
in the later episodes we discover that sindie is married to rocco :cool:

and yeah the karl and Susan story is good, feel sorry for susan though........
Reply 5
Please enlighten me!!! What's the Carl and Susan situation? Who the hell is Carmella??? I have been at uni without a TV for over nine weeks - please fill me in!!!

EDIT Oh, and who's Sindie and Rocco?!?!?
Dude
is crap.

no it's the best soap around, mmmmmmmm Carmella

Sky would get it as well..........
sillynarb2
in the later episodes we discover that sindie is married to rocco :cool:

and yeah the karl and Susan story is good, feel sorry for susan though........

who is sindie????

carl and susan should be together- i don't know what he thinks he is playing at grrrr!!
Reply 8
I watch Neighbours religiously. Crazy Harold is fantastic, it was so funny when he told Serena what for, and when he stole that guys blanket in the hospital!
Dude
is crap.

i totally agree
hildabeast
Please enlighten me!!! What's the Carl and Susan situation? Who the hell is Carmella??? I have been at uni without a TV for over nine weeks - plerase fill me in!!!

carmella is the amazingly hot italian girl who is the daughter of rocco(the mafia bloke)

carmella as fell in love with connor
Reply 11
ruthiepoothie
who is sindie????

carl and susan should be together- i don't know what he thinks he is playing at grrrr!!

Sindie is the one Darcy paid to split Toadie and Dee up, she recently got a job working for Toadie and Tim.
sillynarb2
no it's the best soap around, mmmmmmmm Carmella

Sky would get it as well..........

and the only soap ill ever watch is the bill... but only cos its got that guy reg in it, hes real funny..
ruthiepoothie
who is sindie????

she was in it while ago, the bloned one who was with darcy, she is back in toadies law firm
ditzy blonde
Sindie is the one Darcy paid to split Toadie and Dee up, she recently got a job working for Toadie and Tim.

oh yeaH!!!

so she is married to rocco????

what??

she is carmella mum???
:confused:
Reply 15
two_headed_monk
and the only soap ill ever watch is the bill... but only cos its got that guy reg in it, hes real funny..

The only soap i ever watched (and i havn't seen it in ages) was Home and Away. And that was because Rebecca Cartwright is in it.
the new Harold is amazing but quitting the sally army was a bit harsh
Dude
The only soap i ever watched (and i havn't seen it in ages) was Home and Away. And that was because Rebecca Cartwright is in it.

ive never found soap stars attractive...
ruthiepoothie
oh yeaH!!!

so she is married to rocco????

what??

she is carmella mum???
:confused:

dunno about that, i just read the aussie neighbours site
Reply 19
two_headed_monk
ive never found soap stars attractive...

Have u seen Rebecca Cartwright.

Latest