The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Libby comes back with Darren Stark soon. Oh yeah, and Izzy gets pregnant with Karl's baby.
http://www.erinsborough.com/episodes/index.asp

I think in the uk we have just had 4423...so you can look into the future!!!
:biggrin:
Reply 182
In episode 4444, Lou kisses Susan - or he's supposed to at least. The people who watched it in oz were quite dissapointed with it.
Pencil
In episode 4444, Lou kisses Susan - or he's supposed to at least. The people who watched it in oz were quite dissapointed with it.

i heard that but it doesn't say anything about a kiss in either the end of 4444 or the beginning of 4445
http://www.erinsborough.com/episodes/index.asp?review=4444
http://www.erinsborough.com/episodes/index.asp?review=4445

if it does happen that will be horrible!!!
:confused:
Pencil

saw a picture of that on the neigbours site

not pretty....
Reply 185
sillynarb2
saw a picture of that on the neigbours site

not pretty....

euwww... they should turn Susan into a lesbian (like she is in real life) and make her live happily ever after with Lyn (once Jo's left of course) and karl should live in a cardboard box under a railway bridge because his paternity payments to Izzy for her baby are too high for him to afford a place to live...

...as you may tell, i don't like Karl much anymore :rolleyes:
isn't jo meant to have been sacked, but wasn't that ages ago? anyone know when he's leaving?

did david not think it at all suspicious that lilijana had a baby o close to meeting him? he must be a bit dim....oh yeah, he is.

lou xxx
Reply 187
Dude
The only soap i ever watched (and i havn't seen it in ages) was Home and Away. And that was because Rebecca Cartwright is in it.

crikey, thats goin back a bit!!
Reply 188
I wondered what a spoiler was for ages, i thought perhaps it was something that wasn't related to the forum category, and now I know, i'm gutted, neighbours is the one soap i get to watch without knowing what the storylines are :frown: anyway. now I know, when izzy is pregnant, do you think she will stop wearing those low cut tops which show off her assets, cuz when shes on, it is so difficult to see past that in your face!!
lou kissing Susan

Yeah that was just a on the moment thing, he fliped out becuase of stress. You wanna know what happened Today....

WARNING IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW>> SHUT YOU EYES AND SCROLL DOWN........................

]

Skye confronted her mothers killer!

YOU CAN STOP NOW.
lou p
isn't jo meant to have been sacked, but wasn't that ages ago? anyone know when he's leaving?

did david not think it at all suspicious that lilijana had a baby o close to meeting him? he must be a bit dim....oh yeah, he is.

lou xxx

it turns out though that the baby is not serena....
lilliana was pregnant...met david....didn't hook up with him...went away and had her baby- stillborn...came back..fell in love with david...got married to him....had serena.....
Everdawn
Yeah that was just a on the moment thing, he fliped out becuase of stress. You wanna know what happened Today....

is it really strange that were talking about storylines that are such old news to you?

love Katy ***
Reply 192
lou p

lou xxx

Ah, I know the answer to this, I just read it in a magazine. Joe leaves next week, he just kind of leaves quietly to go and look after his sick father.
Reply 193
shazza
crikey, thats goin back a bit!!

She's still in it you know!!!!!!!
Reply 194
Lots more spoilers and rumours here....

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

1. Izzy is pregnant - the father may be Karl!
2. Lou has a near-death experience (as done in Home and Away last year with Alf Stewart) about how his life woukld have been if he had married Valda instead of Trixie. Harold makes him see sense in his dream.
3. Carmella, Michelle and Lori return - all battling for Connor's affection! (And Lori returning with his baby)
4. Rocco is Sindi's secret boyfriend! He almost kills Toadie when he finds out!
5. Toadie's cousin arrives - called Stingray. He debuts as a streaker; he has ADHD syndrome. Susan helps him out.
Reply 195
theaman
Lots more spoilers and rumours here....

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

1. Izzy is pregnant - the father may be Karl!
2. Lou has a near-death experience (as done in Home and Away last year with Alf Stewart) about how his life woukld have been if he had married Valda instead of Trixie. Harold makes him see sense in his dream.
3. Carmella, Michelle and Lori return - all battling for Connor's affection! (And Lori returning with his baby)
4. Rocco is Sindi's secret boyfriend! He almost kills Toadie when he finds out!
5. Toadie's cousin arrives - called Stingray. He debuts as a streaker; he has ADHD syndrome. Susan helps him out.

more spoliers:

michelle and connor get back together and are in love again, taking vows of commitment

karl humiliates himself whilst declaring his true feelings for Izzy

Sky meets and confronts the man who killed her mum

Sindi tries to end her relationship with Rocco

Lou has a nervous breakdown, gets desperatly lost in the bush and loses all hope, is close to death.
Reply 196
and then theres of couse, the whole gus thing, he wants revenege on max for sacking him at the rig, and is deeply jealous of the Hoylands happy family life, so weaves a web, getting into all the hoylands hearts, especially when he asks Izzy to move in with him. Gus will stop at nothing to get revenge.
Reply 197
ditzy blonde
Ah, I know the answer to this, I just read it in a magazine. Joe leaves next week, he just kind of leaves quietly to go and look after his sick father.

oh yeh, he leaves beause the actor that plays him got caught with dope on set. He soooo shouldn't have been sacked, neighbours without joe! doesn't bare thinking about! he's soooo funny!!
Reply 198
emzie
oh yeh, he leaves beause the actor that plays him got caught with dope on set. He soooo shouldn't have been sacked, neighbours without joe! doesn't bare thinking about! he's soooo funny!!

No ones knows what he got sacked for.

He is set to pursue legal action over "the matter".
Reply 199
theaman
No ones knows what he got sacked for.

He is set to pursue legal action over "the matter".

He's suing for unfair dismissal isn't he?

Latest