The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Trousers
Thanks. So when is all this happening?

The fire will be the end of March so Paul will turn up then. Lucy Robinson scenes havent been shot as far as I know so thats way off for us Brits.

Trousers
BTW, are those quotes in your sig from Two Pints of Lager?

Yeah Baby! :biggrin:
Reply 1981
did luka and sirena sleep together?????????
No nearly though!!!
Reply 1983
Peppi
did luka and sirena sleep together?????????

from what he said earlier i don't think they had - but it seemed like they had been knocking boots to me though lol... maybe the writers decided that was just tooo gross for a family show... you never know, they could have had serena give birth to her own nephew or neice lol :rolleyes:
Eeeuugghhhh!!!
Reply 1985
bestdeceptions
Haha so true about her eyes. She just looks so odd. Is it just me or does she look like some kind of bird? I can't work out what it is yet.

Today's episode was SO GOOD... go Serena! :biggrin: For the first time I actually liked her today. Normally she's a selfish little bitch but today she did what she had to do :cool:

Also, how MEAN is Toadie? :mad:

very mean its out of order on boyd i mean it was stu that kissed cindy in the first place
angel D
very mean its out of order on boyd i mean it was stu that kissed cindy in the first place

I'll have you know I have never been kissed by Stu!!!!! :eek:
Sadly, yum. :p:
Reply 1987
lol Cindy!!

And yeah, Toadie is mean...poor Boyd...
Reply 1988
Sorry I had to do it - 2000th post!!

:biggrin: :biggrin:
anita_xx
Sorry I had to do it - 2000th post!!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

2000th reply :smile:
I so want sirena to get pregnant.
I don't think it'll happen though.
KidA

I don't think that's technically possible seeing as the never slept together :p:
theres still time......:smile:
even sareena aint stupid enuff to sleep with her brother!!!
Reply 1994
how long before lilyjana forvgives baba...........again?
chats
how long before lilyjana forvgives baba...........again?

I'm not sure she does. I read a spoiler a while ago that she leaves for good and Harold is "heartbroken" because he chooses to stay.
never! hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha
KidA

But then it would become total Eastenders :eek:
Reply 1998
the most traumatising moment for me so far was when svetlanka and harold came out of the coffee shop kitchens yesterday, with svetlanka crowing "i never tofu could be so versatile...you're teaching me so much harold!"

ARGH ARGH
priya
the most traumatising moment for me so far was when svetlanka and harold came out of the coffee shop kitchens yesterday, with svetlanka crowing "i never tofu could be so versatile...you're teaching me so much harold!"

ARGH ARGH

You missed the one with Harold being called into the spa by svetlanka where they were both in barthrobes and harold had champagne and whipped cream?

Latest