The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

is it me i think that the show has rentley become more dark whith the musick and the story lines are more darker then normal no up bet happy and lifting but the opposit and it seams to be every one in the she show is going throw it dark thaze so what do u think no one on the soap is happy every one is sad
Reply 3981
Gives it a bit more depth? A bit more realistic?
What did Lil say at the end to Paul, I didn't hear!
After he told her he loved her than apologised.. She said 'I love you too', but then said something else..
Reply 3983
afireinside©
What did Lil say at the end to Paul, I didn't hear!
After he told her he loved her than apologised.. She said 'I love you too', but then said something else..

Basically that she loved him but she couldn't act on it
Poor David - evil Paul!

I can't believe Lil fell into Paul's trap and only a few days after she left David! Jeeeeeez.

Anyway this is Neighbours so there's bound to be some intelligent and intriguing twist just waiting to unfold!
Reply 3985
danjc
Anyway this is Neighbours so there's bound to be some intelligent and intriguing twist just waiting to unfold!

And you would be right.

Keep watching. :biggrin:
Reply 3986
Neighbours is getting silly at the moment. OK i admit when is it not silly, but its annoying me now. Susan Lyn and Lil have now all broken up with their husbands. If neighbours if mimicing real life what is this saying about family values today?

Plus Im disliking Paul, David, Lil, the Timmons family ('cept Scott of course) and sindi which is a bit of a bummer.

When is dee coming back from the dead/swimming pool is what im thinking. im hoping for another Harold style comeback
Reply 3987
danjc
Poor David - evil Paul!

I can't believe Lil fell into Paul's trap and only a few days after she left David! Jeeeeeez.

Intelligent? You might be disappointed there.. come on, that's not why we watch neighbours!
How annoying are the Timmons!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 3989
Omfg wasn't that Chris Cousins the paedophile type guy who picked up Janelle?? And he drugged her drink!
Yep, the pervert is back - eeeek
Reply 3991
Oh no Paedo alert!
Reply 3992
Ok, So that Bobby guy is Max's dad, ad Rosie the vicar was Max's mum, how the hell did that happen?! :confused: To start with she was at least 20 years older than him, you just can't picture the two together!!
Reply 3993
Ditzy
Ok, So that Bobby guy is Max's dad, ad Rosie the vicar was Max's mum, how the hell did that happen?! :confused: To start with she was at least 20 years older than him, you just can't picture the two together!!

Lol! I was thinking the exact same thing! They wouldn't suit and I would not put them two together. Stupid casting by Neighbours. :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 3994
Ditzy

Lol, I forgot about that! So did they apparently. Silly neighbours.
Reply 3995
Where do I know the guy who plays Bobby from? Was he in H&A or something? He's so familiar...
Reply 3996
Yeah, I think he is from Home and Away. He played Tashas father didn't he? The really rich guy??
Sky, Mmmmm :cool:
Reply 3998
Ditzy

maybe she just looked older than she is :p:
Reply 3999
Whoa, Sky and Dylan yesterday, both semi-naked...*drools*...

Oh yeah, Tasha's dad! Haha, I'm so bad at remembering faces :p:

Latest