The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Bis
and

Spoiler

about time someone had that name on neighbours ! :biggrin: everyone needs a jean-pierre :cool:
Reply 5981
And just like Neighbours will reach its milestone of 5000 episodes this year - this Neighbours thread reaches its 6000th post.

Happy 6000th post people! :biggrin:
yay!!!!!!
Reply 5983
nay.
eh? :wink:
Reply 5985
gemby!
about time someone had that name on neighbours ! :biggrin: everyone needs a jean-pierre :cool:

Haha, yeah! I actually find him kinda hot :redface:
Sky really hates him at the start & he thinks she's a horrible artist...but not long after, they stop hating each other.

He also asks Sky to start calling him JP instead. Oh yeah, in one of the eps Dylan does a funny impression of JP by flipping his hair over his face topped off with a fake accent.
Reply 5986
K o k
Haha, yeah! I actually find him kinda hot :redface:
Sky really hates him at the start & he thinks she's a horrible artist...but not long after, they stop hating each other.

He also asks Sky to start calling him JP instead. Oh yeah, in one of the eps Dylan does a funny impression of JP by flipping his hair over his face topped off with a fake accent.

hah! i've gotta see that episode!! when was it aired?

that guy is gay.
Bis

that guy is gay.

Yep i agree on the gay part!!!
Reply 5988
and dylan is hilarious, so what episode is it?!
Reply 5989
Bis

You're talking bout the Dylan flippy hair part?
Not exactly sure, but i'm thinking mid to late march (Aus)...good luck finding it! :biggrin:

EDIT:Nooooo, the downloading site is down atm! I've been meaning to download 'Chaser' for a while now!
Reply 5990
Some spoilers from todays ep

Spoiler

Reply 5991
K o k
You're talking bout the Dylan flippy hair part?
Not exactly sure, but i'm thinking mid to late march (Aus)...good luck finding it! :biggrin:

EDIT:Nooooo, the downloading site is down atm! I've been meaning to download 'Chaser' for a while now!

ooh thanks then, i'll download them once that site is back up and working.
Reply 5992
K o k
Some spoilers from todays ep

Spoiler

its about time boyd did that!
:frown: yeah sorry about the downloading site! I wish it was up now, cos i can't download episodes at home and i'm going home for 10 days on wednesday! :frown:

Yep...boyd and janae need to split...shes getting sooo annoying..sasha is much much better! :smile:
Reply 5994
You know, I rather thing putting the links on here causes the sites to go down.
I put one up not long ago and it went down shortly after...
:frown: i hope that isn't true! :frown:
Reply 5996
Fleece
You know, I rather thing putting the links on here causes the sites to go down.
I put one up not long ago and it went down shortly after...

considering it clearly states that it is a hardware failure in this case, i somewhat doubt that. unless of course, a member of TSR decided to track the site down, take a flight to australia and then destroy their hardware.
Reply 5997
ah ok. i dunno, i dont use that other site so never saw the error msg...
Bis
considering it clearly states that it is a hardware failure in this case, i somewhat doubt that. unless of course, a member of TSR decided to track the site down, take a flight to australia and then destroy their hardware.

Well i changed my sig just in case...lol! If people don't know about it yet...tough luck! :smile:
Haha- the spoilers for next week:

Spoiler

That is the entirety of next week's plot apparently.. man it looks like an interesting week.. :rolleyes:

Latest