The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dylan?

Reply 7981
Is Dylan not the father? i may be a tad confused
No he isn't - it's Stingray's!!

-x-
What an episode today!

Has Mishka really been taken back to Russia without her consent? I thought it was all planned, and she knew what was going on but with her phoning Lou up today and the e-mail that Harold shown to Lou she seems pretty genuine, she'll be back soon anyway. :p:

Also; Kusan and Rachray. :eek:

How close they were to catching each other but obviously it'll all come out tomorrow then Rachel turns round and sees Susan. :biggrin:
Reply 7984
gossip_girl
why?:confused:

Planes?
Spoiler: (rumoured)

bis joins Neighbours as a car robber, and runs Boyd over for being Ginger. Thus leaving Janae in a right old state, and she decides to move to London, and start her own Cheese shop.
Bis
Planes?

how do they give you cancer?:confused:
Reply 7987
A.ndrew
Spoiler: (rumoured)

bis joins Neighbours as a car robber, and runs Boyd over for being Ginger. Thus leaving Janae in a right old state, and she decides to move to London, and start her own Cheese shop.

How did you know?
Reply 7988
gossip_girl
how do they give you cancer?:confused:

Cosmic radiation? Let us not forget neurological disorders and deep vein thrombosis, too.
I Was Browsing The Australian Ones And This Is What Ive Got:

Sky gets her first scan on her baby, Karl says its too small to be Dylans, if it was his it would have been more developed. So sky thinks it must be Stingyrays but hides it from everyone. Dylan Proposes To Sky, She Accepts, and tells dylan that the babies not his. Dylan tells her that she has to put the baby up for adoption or lose him. It turns out however that it is Dylans there is just problems with the baby.

Elle pretends shes seriously sick to try and stop Dylan going back to Sky

Max has an affair with Kataya

Cameron gets killed

Izzy leaves with her unborn child holding a piture of karl:eek:

Lou goes to Russia to find Miska but returns not knoing what happened and with a tattoo, under hypnosis karl reveals that Mishka told him to leave and pushed him down the stairs

Carmella gets kicked out the convent for selling her cousins baby

A girl called anne arrives on the scene who pervs on zeke and turns out to be the timmins's biological daughter

Lou decides Janelle is 'the one':eek:

Anyway thats all i can remember lol
Reply 7990
wow! I did not know it was Stingers. I stand corrected
Sooze
wow! I did not know it was Stingers. I stand corrected

I wonder what will happen when Dylan finds out it's Stingers..

Oo wee... Some Spiggin Punches will be thrown towards Stingray... :evil:
Bis
Cosmic radiation? Let us not forget neurological disorders and deep vein thrombosis, too.

cosmic....radiation....? dont talk ****:rolleyes:
Reply 7993
Who spotted Ned's shameless promotion for the show he was a loser on!

"Hey, I like Australian Idol"

It made me chuckle SO much!

also, isnt it good the Kinski kids are hearbroken well Racheal and Zeke.....if only they would trot off and disappear......however...Kartya (fox lady) is beginning to grow on me now that she actually has some storylines....and if she gets jiggy with 'the toad' I shall geniuinely like here....
Reply 7994
MrColin
Who spotted Ned's shameless promotion for the show he was a loser on!

"Hey, I like Australian Idol"

It made me chuckle SO much!

also, isnt it good the Kinski kids are hearbroken well Racheal and Zeke.....if only they would trot off and disappear......however...Kartya (fox lady) is beginning to grow on me now that she actually has some storylines....and if she gets jiggy with 'the toad' I shall geniuinely like here....

Foxya is growing on you? Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke.
Reply 7995
gossip_girl
cosmic....radiation....? dont talk ****:rolleyes:

You know, the microwaving radiation protons from the remnants of a newly-born universe and the sun, usually protected from us by the atmosphere and the Earth's magnetic field (but at a high altitude in a plane you can be exposed to hundreds of times more than on the surface), where the ionising radiation passes through the body and energy is transmitted to tissues, which affects the atoms within the individual cells, thus creating a high risk for cancer? *Breathes*
Reply 7996
Bis
Foxya is growing on you? Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke.

No sadly she is growing on me.....I am not saying she is a great actor...just here character is growing on me with her storylines...
Reply 7997
MrColin
No sadly she is growing on me.....I am not saying she is a great actor...just here character is growing on me with her storylines...

I'm disappointed with you.
Bis
You know, the microwaving radiation protons from the remnants of a newly-born universe and the sun, usually protected from us by the atmosphere and the Earth's magnetic field (but at a high altitude in a plane you can be exposed to hundreds of times more than on the surface), where the ionising radiation passes through the body and energy is transmitted to tissues, which affects the atoms within the individual cells, thus creating a high risk for cancer? *Breathes*

ok.....
Reply 7999
Bis
I'm disappointed with you.

I think she shall grow on you eventually....she just needs more storylines...

I cant deny....she still scares me with the fox like nature of her face however, and that shall never pass!

Latest