The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

chats
thats the one, not suprised there, she left that poor baby in the car for hours by itself

Yeah, but Ruby ends the bidding early so the baby is safe. :smile: . Lucky, there was only 5 seconds left.
Reply 981
Whats_The_411?
Yeah, but Ruby ends the bidding early so the baby is safe. :smile: . Lucky, there was only 5 seconds left.

ahh good, i always knew her gambling addiction would come in handy in the end
Reply 982
Whats_The_411?

who is going to save him???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5519302506&rd=1

Ruby. She is the new member on the street and she gets around. She sleeps with a lot of the cast in about 2 weeks when she joined. Everyone this that really how Harold got ill. :frown:
Reply 984
Whats_The_411?
Ruby. She is the new member on the street and she gets around. She sleeps with a lot of the cast in about 2 weeks when she joined. Everyone this that really how Harold got ill. :frown:

oh right, didnt know she was a slut
chats
oh right, didnt know she was a slut

Yeah. Its a shame as shes really nice, but they have been doing a lot to get viewers over there. :frown:
Reply 986
45 mins ago neighbours post count was on around 910.
after this comment

:eek: My brother just got back from oz and he said that there is a huge fire and the whole street is burnt down :eek:

its gone up to nearly 1000
Reply 987
chats
45 mins ago neighbours post count was on around 910.
after this comment

:eek: My brother just got back from oz and he said that there is a huge fire and the whole street is burnt down :eek:

its gone up to nearly 1000

lol

lets make it a 1000
charlord
lol

lets make it a 1000

I promise, its no lie. :frown:

Even Kylie stars in one of the episodes before the fire. This is because she visits Harold in the day centre. When he asked her to stay she says,

You, should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky :frown:
Reply 989
Whats_The_411?

Even Kylie stars in one of the episodes before the fire. This is because she visits Harold in the day centre. When he asked her to stay she says,

poor harold - thats soo mean of kylie
Reply 990
Whats_The_411?

KYLIE :eek:
is she wearing those HOTpants? please say yes
chats
KYLIE :eek:
is she wearing those HOTpants? please say yes

She is in her own designer underwear :smile: and the hotpants do make an public showing. :smile:

I do agree, I don't know why she didn't stay.
Reply 992
Whats_The_411?
She is in her own designer underwear :smile: and the hotpants do make an public showing. :smile:

I do agree, I don't know why she didn't stay.

cant say ill be looking forwrad to the hot pants so much...now if joel made a return - that would be a different story :biggrin:
charlord
cant say ill be looking forwrad to the hot pants so much...now if joel made a return - that would be a different story :biggrin:

Whos Joel again? :confused:
Reply 994
Whats_The_411?

thats nice to hear, what about holly valance?

whats_411 are you yellowtaxi??
Reply 995
Whats_The_411?
Whos Joel again? :confused:

that surfer dude, fitness freak used to live with toadie, go out with flick (kiss kiss girl)
chats
thats nice to hear, what about holly valance?

whats_411 are you yellowtaxi??

Yeah Holly comes back and Amanda doesnt like her, so she cuts all her hair off while she sleeps. Its just like the scene in 'I know what you did last summer' :frown:

She goes around with a hat for about 1 month. :mad: its always the same one.

No i'm not yellowtaxi. :biggrin:
chats
that surfer dude, fitness freak used to live with toadie, go out with flick (kiss kiss girl)

oh him. No he gets eaten by a shark. sorry . :frown:
Reply 998
Whats_The_411?
oh him. No he gets eaten by a shark. sorry . :frown:

during the fire?
chats
during the fire?

Nope. The postman delivers a letter to the annet household, and they deliver the news to Karl so he can sort out the death certificate and all that. :frown:

Latest