The Student Room Group
thats over 4 weeks away then! (according to the guides i'm looking at thats after the janelle one, i thought it was before!)
Some good stuff coming up in Neighbours then in the next few weeks! Seems a bit odd they are aiming for the more 'family feel' type setting, yet there is all this drama going on!

-x-
they need to end the drama style stories though don't they? and it is family ish all these weddings!
a while back i was looking at this thread, and someone posted a link where i could watch loads of neighbours episodes :P

Anyone know that link? Cheers
You tube is best bet! Other site we use to go on got shut down i think

Woo! 10000 post :biggrin:

-x-
:frown: yep - the best site got shut down.

? 10, 000 posts?

who where, the thread is on 9978?

EDIT your post was 9977, my post is 10,000 - i'm confused!
Thread is on 10000 to me, lol! Random :s Woo anyway!

I think you've got it right in your other post... have a nice 'family' storyline (e.g. the wedding) but then still put some drama in!

-x-
your post is 9979.... this thread is weird!

Even the really old stories weren't all families! :biggrin:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9834512&postcount=9979

thats the 9979th post.... ie the one above mine - then everytime i post its goes over 10 000!
lol!!! Neighbours spoilers overload!

-x-
maybe its a sign we need a new thread? Is there a rule over when a new thread should be started when one gets so long?
Me
Anyone know that link? Cheers

I just found a link to this site - you need to type in episode numbers and it'll show you a 5min recap type thing of each episode :smile:

Just to warn you - epsiode it's linked to is a spoiler! (Won't be happening her for a good few weeks) so click pause if you don't want to know!

-x-
the australian part of the neighbours website! forgot about that! :biggrin:
im sure someone posted a link before where you could watch any episode, australian time or our time :s-smilie:

Cheers for the other link :smile:
Yes - it was a long long time ago, and that site closed down about 12 months ago now.
Reply 9995
keep an eye out! this week!

Spoiler

Tuesday's episode - 1:40pm or 5:35pm!
Who the hell is Ned?
Simmins - shouldn't that be in spoilers?

Even the title's not fair on those who like to watch Neighbours without knowing what's going to happen! :p:
Reply 9998
I agree, thanks for spoiling it for us all :rolleyes:

From now on if you're going to post spoilers use the spoiler tags within the actual Neighbours thread or at least dont put the spoiler in the thread title
Reply 9999
Yay, 500 pages. 1000 posts well done Neighbours. :smile:

I am quite liking the new family and this revamped Neighbours much better then before the revamp. That being said I did miss a few episodes this week. :tongue:

Latest